[APP][Pro] Piggy Bank

Hi

After last update I’m not getting any information in Sparegris.
I’m using mode “Fra flytkort” in the app.
The information i get from “Sparegris innsikt” looks like this:

The unchanged flow looks like this:
Sparegris2

Are there a bug in 0.12.1?

1 Like

It is not referring to that flow, it’s the flows that adjust the prices. This message should only appear when the price is selected to be fetched from the Strømregning app as follows:

And the configuration in the Strømregning device is set as follows:

If this is not the case for you then there is a bug but if not please give me directions on how to make this clearer so it is understood that the problem is in the other app.

Hi

Here are my settings:

I’ve tried to toggle the settings and saved in Sparegris without any luck.

Right, but I suppose you get another error message if that is the case, because if you use that setting you will need to set up flows like this to make it work:

Ok, right… I took a brief look over the code and I agree, you have found a bug. I’ll fix it asap

I think I fixed it in version 0.12.2. Sorry for the inconvenience and thanks a lot for uncovering this bug before the version was made public :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

I updated the app to 0.12.2 and now it’s working again!

Thanks for your great effort!

1 Like

Small bug?:
Price point doesn’t update in insight device.

Thanks, I suppose you inadvertently showed me two bugs. (the other was a spelling mistake in the screenshot) They have both been fixed in version 0.12.6.

It would be great if this app can work with Easee and autimatically adjusting car charging effect.

It will very soon, I’m working on it @Gullars :wink:

1 Like

I just released a new test version 0.12.12 which added a device troubleshooting page. This was needed for me to be able to add support for new devices such as the Easee charger. I already got some information about the Easee charger but this is not enough. Whoever goes to the troubleshooting page first, find the Easee charger, click the analyze button and send me the output will get a :heart: on their post :wink:

2 Likes

Check if you received my output from Easee charger :slight_smile:
And Heatit TRM2fx does not work, fails to turn off/on but TRM3 works.

1 Like

Mange takk, skal se om jeg får det på plass så snart som mulig men er på hytta i helgen så blir sannsynelig noen dager ventetid. Easee laderen virker å ha et litt tricky interface, må nok lese meg litt opp før jeg forstår det.

1 Like

Hello,

I just started testing the sparegris for my needs. I cannot see how I can control heaters; I don’t have any “smart” heaters, only old-fashion non-controllable ones. To control them, I use 2 different methods;

• Secure Meters srt321 wall thermostats controlling Fibaro smart plugs (or Fibaro switches)
  • some other temp sensor (Aqura, Fibaro or others) and a dedicated flow to turn the switch on or off.

Common for all heaters is that I control the temperature setpoint during the day and night to save on energy whenever I can. Some of the flows are also connected to window sensors to avoid heating when a window is open. E.g. in the chicken shed, I reduce the temperature if the general power consumption is too high, and turn it off if the window is open (for the birds to go outside).

I can keep these flows, and use sparegris for only a few things like hot water, but I would like it to control at least some of the heaters (like bedroom and some workshop rooms) where the exact temperature control is of less importance.

Any advice?
Is there a need for using English? It’s quite strange to communicate in English if all readers are fluent in Norwegian :slight_smile:

Sounds like the issue is that you have the temperature source from a different device than the device controlling the onoff state. I have not tried it myself but I believe you can use the following app to combine them into a virtual thermostat: VThermo App for Homey | Homey Then Sparegris will detect the virtual thermostat and should be able to control it. Please let me know if it works or not :slight_smile:

I am happy to receive/send personal messages in Norwegian but please keep the forum in English.

1 Like

I will test VTermo in the rooms where I have separate temp sensors and report back.

Controlling a SRT 321 thermostat is another story. As it is battery powered and awake only now and then, I cannot adjust the temp setpoint to gain a short term power consumption reduction. The rooms where a physical, wall-mounted thermostat is used, are the rooms where other people (wife, grandchildren) may need to adjust the temp. They don’t use the Homey :slight_smile: So I’ll leave those rooms alone.

Fair enough :slight_smile: Thanks a lot for your effort building this app!

Changelog: Added support for … com.mill:mill devices

Could you elaborate on this change? I reckon this means Mill ovens, I have 5. The Homey integration created by an individual is troublesome, but fresh news is that Mill themselves are about to release their own integration. So I am curious to know what your change is and what you think when Mill is soon to release a new integration?

I have a request. I’d would be nice to have the ability to tell a device to wait until price point is cheap.

Example:
Everyone in the house has finished showering for the day, and there is no need to heat the water instantly. Not even to the level set at expensive price point. In this case it would be nice to have a flow that tells my water heater to hold heating until the next time the price point is cheap.

Is this possible, or perhaps you have another idea on how to avoid water heating up unnecessarily at a high price?

It’s support for Mill WiFi App for Homey | Homey

I got a report that it was now working for another user.

I didn’t know that, but I will have to add support for that as well. The new test version got a very easy interface to report which devices are working and not