[APP][Pro] Philips Hue Zigbee (Without the bridge)

The battery on my dimmer switch reported LOW so I changed battery, but it’s still reporting LOW. This was 2 days ago. Do I have to do something to inform it that its battery has been changed? :slight_smile:

Hi, I experience similar with my SML003 indoor motion sensor configured as Occupancy Sensor on mu Homey Pro and the Test version of the Philips Hue Zigbee (without the bridge) app. Homey Pro re-booted twice because of power failure and today got an update to version 10.3.0. All three times the full system was up and running again, apart from the SML003 which I had to delete and re-install. The SML003 is on firmware 2.53.6. Does anybody know what to do? :+1:

New Test version out.

v.2.0.50

Fix:

• Wall Switch Module now works
  • Occupancy sensors now have “keep alive code”, hopefully resolving problems with units dropping/not reporting after a while
  • Some devices that did not report battery now does

Change:

• Wall Switch Module (RDM001 & RDM004) driver back to two tiles, one for each input/button. (For now this is the only way to have the unit not fire both triggers on a single button change.)

Added support for:

• New version of the Wall Switch Module (RDM004)
  • New version of the Smart Button (RDM003)
  • New version of Lightstrip (LCL006)
  • New version of the Outdoor Occupancy Sensor (SML004)
  • Devere Medium Ceiling Light
  • Surimu Rectangle Ceiling Panel
  • New version of Bulb E14 P45 White
  • New version of Argenta 3-light Spotlight
  • New versions of Bulb 1100 Lumen White
  • New versions of Ensis Pendant
  • New version of the Smart Plug
  • New version of Infuse Medium Ceiling Light
  • New version of Being Ceiling Lamp
4 Likes

Hi,
I have a Philips Fair Ceiling Lamp. My problem is it will not enter pair session. I have tried with this version (2.0.50) too, but with no result. Do you have some hints? (I’ve Homey pro 2016-2019)

Vegar Johansen

tir. 5. mars 2024 kl. 01:15 skrev Johan Bendz via Homey Community Forum <notifications@athom.discoursemail.com>:

It’s not entering pair more, you must enforce it

There are several ways, just search internet

Maybe this is your solution: Reset Philips Hue Bulb - #2 by FKey

New LIVE version out today.
The latest Test version is now Live.

If you have been using the Test version and want to stay on this new Live version I suggest you reinstall the Live version from the app store. Else you will get the next Test version when I publish one.

Since it’s been quite a while since I last updated the Live version I expect to see some issues from less experienced users. As always I ask to keep requests at Github.

Update:
24 hours later and not one single reported issue! :sweat_smile: :star_struck:

I will now focus on adding more devices and a few enhancements.

• Action card to suppress Occupancy Sensors for x seconds - done
  • Conditional cards for lux and temp in Occupancy Sensors - done
  • On to adding more devices…
6 Likes

hey great people who created this app!
i feel a little stupid asking this, but i’m having trouble with my lightstrip.

I had it added to my Homey Pro and working just fine, but an accidental (homey)reset forced me into having to re-install my devices. As i am wrestling my way through somehow i am unable to re-ad the light strip to Homey.
According to my Homey I have to plug in the bulb or toggle the bulb to start pairing, but toggle it all i like, no connection is made.
I do not have a bridge or a homey remote, so resetting it is a bit difficult.
I do have the hue app on my android, i am not sure if that’s ok because apparently you cannot ad a strip to a bridge AND a homey, but as my phone is not a bridge i suppose it’s ok? Through my phone is through bluetooth anyway.
Adding the strip while deleted on my phone doesn’t work either.
According to my phone the strip is the LCL001 model.

Can anyone of you great people help me get out of my misery :wink: ?

Add it to the bridge and remove it from the bridge. That might reset the ledstrip. That way it works on the Philips Hue bridge. You can ad it to the Philips Hue bridge without resetting the ledstrip by using the serial number of the ledstrip.

i don’t have a bridge or a remote, never had one…

It’s already mentioned here, there are more methods how to reset …

Note : some lights require also before pairing to switch them on / off 5x (if I recall well)

For LCL001, check instructions here - Philips Hue Lightstrip Plus 8718699703424 Zigbee compatibility

VICTORY!!!
it added as a lightstrip v4 and was unavailable at first, but a refresh fixed that. Working just fine now, thanks for helping me out

Which procedure did you use to reset the ledstrip? Might be interesting for others having the same problem.

the most simple one: connect the strip to my hue app (android) and reset it with the option in the settings. Sharkys 2nd movie explains nicely how it’s done.

2 Likes

I’m having an issue with connecting my Hue Wall Switch modules to the Homey Pro 2023, without Hue Bridge.

Earlier, when I tried adding GU10 spots, my wall switch modules were automatically added. Since I wasn’t focussing on these, I deleted these devices from Homey Pro. Now, I run into the issue that I can’t add the ones that were previously added.

Is there a way to fix this, without having to open up all my light switches to reset the modules?

Hi @Daan_Dagevos, if pushing the buttons does not do the trick you will sadly have to open the panel and press the setup button. The module is now paired as two separate tiles, one for each button.

1 Like

I’ve grouped Hue GU10 spots within zones, and linked the individual switches of dual pulse switches (with a Hue Wall Switch behind each set) to each group. After configuring, everything works as it should. But now, switches sometimes randomly control different groups, which weren’t added.

Example:
Wall Switch 1 has two switches (a and b). A is set to control the living room spots, B is set to control the living room spots as well (but does nothing).
Wall Switch 2 has two switches (x and y). X is set to control the bedroom spots, Y is set to control nothing.
Suddenly, when I press switch B, it starts controlling the bedroom spots.

What could this be? It appears to occure when I setup multiple Hue Wall Switches that some switches first stop doing what they did before, and later randomly start controlling other groups.

Any idea?

Hi @Daan_Dagevos, I have several reports and it looks like the 2:nd tile have a bug. I’m on it.

2 Likes

It’s always the 2nd button acting weird, so that sounds right.

@johan_bendz I’m now having the same issue with the 1st tile, where it previously worked, but suddenly starts controlling different groups of lights than set-up. As if the tile randomly starts identifying as a different tile.