[APP][Pro] Philips Hue Zigbee (Without the bridge)

ENOMEM means your Homey’s memory was exhausted. Better keep an eye on that :frowning:

Hi Johan, Unfortunately I still can’t connect these lamps with the Homey Hue Zigbee App. Can you tell me which ones they are within the app? Especially then the Philips Hue White ambiance recessed bathroom spotlight.

When I add them, they still show up as a Zigbee device and I can only turn them on and off. No other control or change of colour temperature possible.

Thanks in advance!

Dear developer, is it possible you add this rwl022 Dimmer Switch to the Hue app so i can add it to my Homey

Hi there @Bryan_Wolters, can you please add it as a generic zigbee device and post the zigbee data for it? If you are running firmware 5 I would also like to have a Zigbee interview. (Homey Developer Tools)

Is this enough information? Homey is running Version 4.2.0.

Thanks, I found more info on the net aswell, I see I will have to make a new driver and not just add this device id to the old driver. brb :wink:

Hi @johan_bendz,

after update to rc.62 I had problems with my LightStrips (LST002).
When I turned them on with the Homey App, the LightStrips turned on, in the Homey App the status “On” was set back to “Off” after a few seconds. But the LightStrips remained switched on. I could notice the same behavior with the dimming slider and with color selection.
Restarting the app did not solve the problem.
Two other users also had problems (sorry, unfortunately only in German):

Now, a few hours later, I can no longer reproduce the problems.

Hi, everybody please what is the status of Philips Play lightbars? I need to buy the same specific version or it is not working at all? (I mean without Philips Hub/Bridge - without other devices)

Big thanks for your response!

I believe the known versions that were mentioned in this forum are supported in v4 and V5 and a Philips Hue Bridge is not needed. In the worst case you bought another new unknown model, then you give the ID information and it will be added, till then you can toggle the light on/off.

1 Like

Hi there. I too had issues with light reporting wrong status directly after the upgrade, all good after a few hours. Let’s hope it was a one time event.

Hi yes have also this problem with rc62, and it s still happening. Today evening i updated all hue lights with the bt hue app. There i also can turn off and turn on the Light but homey will not update the status. Before this was never a problem and it was immediately updated.

Thanks for telling me, I have escalated this to Athom.

4 Likes

I have a couple of hue dimmers and a hue motion sensor. I connected them to homey with the hue bridge. In the hue bridge i must connect them to a hue light, otherwise i get an error when i want to save it.

I want to use these accessoires in a flow in homey. But when i want to use them (after making a flow) it seems that the hue bridge overrules the flow i made.

How can i fix this? Cant i just connect them with the hue bridge without using them with a hue light in the hue bridge? Dont know if i described it correct :smiling_face:

Hi @UA84, this app only handle devices directly paired to Homey. The app for Hue Bridge is a separate one and Athom’s responsibility. There is a better thread for discussions regarding that app here: [APP] Philips Hue - Transform the way you experience light

With rc.63 the problem seems to be solved. Can you confirm this, @johan_bendz and @Martin_Tschanun?

Hi i don t think so, if i turn on and off the hue lamps via Bluetooth the status isn t updated in homey. I know that this was working in the past. Also after restart homey the status on some lights aren t correct. Yes after some hours its better but for a always powered device there should be always a status or isnt? I have always an ‘if status on or off do that’ in my flows. So some flows weren t working after eg a restart.

Thank you, asked it in the right topic

Hi,
it seems that lights Outdoor Lucca Garden Light (LWW001) , Ensis Pendant LCP001 and LTW013 do not support correctly options “Behavior when power is restored” - I set them to be “Off” yet after power outage they turn on. I know that when they were on Philips Hue Bridge , they supported this option and worked fine.
Is there anything you can loon on to get this working please @johan_bendz ? Thank you.

Hi @Sharkys, I had a version with this working out in the wild for about 2 hours… :sweat_smile: had to disable the functionality quite rapidly since half of the units ppl had stopped working completely :exploding_head:. I guess there are some bugs to kill before I release the functionality again. I’m on it though :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Hi there!
Since homeys update to 5.0.0 I have a problem with my Hue Outdoor Motion Sensor.
No motion alert is recognised anymore, while the temperature and brightness ist still reported:

Will I have to re-add this device?