[APP][Pro] Philips Hue Zigbee (Without the bridge)

Hi
Im new to this and having trouble adding the Econic hanging wall light.
When i try to är it as a Econic Wall light, it adds as an uknown light.

För you Still nere device and profileid for the Econic hanging light?

If so, where do i find that?

Best regards

Busy with other code right now, this will most surely not be added until next year.

Ok, thank you for your great work anyway.

Each model have a unique productId that I need to add to the app, the model Hanging Wall Light is not added so far.

Long press the “Unknow Zigbee device” and then click the gear (settings icon in the upper right corner), on the screen click “Advanced Settings”, there you will see some Zigbee Device Information that I need.

God morning

Thank you very much.
Here is the information:

Product-ID 1744030P7
Device-ID 269
Profile-ID 260

Is that all you need?

Best regards

Updated test version for Firmware 5 now on Homey App Store.

New feature: Philips Hue Lights can now remember their last state after a power outage! *

*Not all devices support this feature. Some will need a Philips Hue firmware update to work and some does not have support from Philips for it and will never have.

Please report any issues related to devices becoming unstable or not starting as they should.

2 Likes

App broken again over the midnight update on v5 . Time to turn of auto update again.

Failed to initialize . Restart app doesn’t fix it
Different result every restart

Fix already in app store
It looks like some devices fail to init, I reverted the feature for Power On behavior and will work with ppl on CLI to make this compatible with all bulbs.

2 Likes

Gm,

Currently i’m having some issues with the Philips Hue Go V2 and the PH Zigbee app on Homey. The Go has a physical on/off button, but the Homey does not recognize the function of this button… So whenever I turn the light on with the physical button, the homey sees the device as ‘turned off’ instead of ‘turned on’.

This is an issue because this causes to flows to stop working correctly. Also, when I’ve turned on the light with the physical button (and so the light is turned on) and I try to turn on/off the light via the homey app it gives the following error: ‘AF data request fails, status code: 233. MAC no ack.’. Hopefully this error already provides some more info.

Are more people experiencing this issue?
Ir more info is needed, let me know!

Smart lights shouldn’t be turned on/off with physical buttons.

1 Like

Hello Johan,
I have two new Philips Discover outdoor floodlight that adds as generic zigbee devices.
I guess from reading other posts regarding similar problems you need below information to add this lights in the app.

Hi @Cas_VR, can you please send a crash report from the app? Add your name to it so I know it’s yours. (no need to post code here).

Hi @Robert_Korpelainen, I see that deviceid and profileid differs from what the app support. I will look into this, those should not differ… " Thanks for the notice.

Since a couple off days my motion sensor is having problems.

First the sensor is already 3 days in “motion alarm” now I removed the app and reinstalled it.

Now I can’t add any device, within 10 second the app says “status.not_ready”

ptp homey should solve it

Hi Johan, thanks for the reply! I’ve just send you the diagnostics report. Looking forward to hear something!

Anyone else with issues on getting the Hue Being Ceiling light connected? I’ve got several different lights which I’ve been able to connect properly, but just cant seem to get the Being connected.

Not sure where the problem comes from…

Hi @Kessel, do you run Homey firmware 4.2 or 5?

Firmware 4.2

OK, then I think I know the issue. Have you been able to add this Being before and are unable now or is this a new device?
Is this the zigbee info you have on it if you add it as generic?
ProductId: 3261031P6
DeviceId: 268
ProfileId: 260