[APP][Pro] Norwegian Electricity Bill (Strømregning)

@balmli So it’s a new day, but there was no change (running the latest test version), sum daily cost is still all wrong.

Can you test v. 1.4.5 ?

Can you send a screen dump of your values ?

I did post a screendump a few posts up, but I can do it again:

And here are the settings:

One more thing: I can see that the value for “Grid yesterday” hasn’t updated, when hovering over the value, I can see it was last updated 3 days ago. This probably has something to do with it, I guess.

I installed the app on 1st of July and have same issues. Now also testing ver 1.4.5, but no difference.

@balmli A new day has just begun, and this time my daily cost did reset to zero as it should, which is good. However, “Grid yesterday” (and “Grid this month”) still shows a unreasonably high value (667 NOK) for only being three days into the month (total energy spent so far is 133 kWh).

Love the app! Is it possible to add Elinett as well?

1 Like

New day and it is now updated. Working fine.

1 Like

Yes, but the monthly grid cost is still not correct, which is a bit annoying.

Yes, will be wrong for this Month, unless @balmli add card for manual adjustments/update of grids. For me not neccessary.

Would be nice if Vonett could be added.

1 Like

Thank you for adding Vonett, quick repons. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Bjørn. Super app! Har mye glede av den. Har du vurdert å legge inn mulighet for å trekke fra strømstøtten på kosten for forrige måned?

If you could please keep the conversation in English as much as possible, then more people will be able to participate and help you. If you would rather not or can’t communicate in English then please check out Non-English boards/categories:

Dansk (Danish)
Deutsch (German)
Espanol (Spanish)
Fiński (Finnish)
Français (French)
Italiano (Italian)
Nederlands (Dutch)
Norsk (Norwegian)
Polskie (Polish)
Svenska (Swedish)

Hello! I’m extremely grateful for this app! Just a quick question? What’s the difference of using ‘spot’ and ‘from flow’? Doesn’t Tibber update the price with the same as it would be as any spot price?

EDIT: Also, it seems that updating with current power reading would be prone to drifting, since you’d be behind if you missed some power updates. Is the “reset energy reading every day” related to using consumption since midnight from Tibber?

Hi, thanks. So far, I haven’t done that, as you can see. It’s a bit of work, and will only be correct after the end of the month when the prices are ready.

Hi, @Articate

‘Spot’ → means that prices are fetched from Nordpool. And you can set the formula for prices like PRICE_NORDPOOL * 1.25 + 0.01.

‘From flow’ → means that you are pushing prices into the app, from a flow (eg. from Tibber). Then the price calculation select box is set to “Frow flow”.

I think Tibber is Nordpool spot plus 0.01 NOK, → PRICE_NORDPOOL * 1.25 + 0.01, but I’m not sure.

Yes, it can drift, but the daily calculation is starting at 0 (zero) every day. If it misses some power updates it will use the same power value for the whole period from the last successful update.

Thanks for the reply! So is the “Level for grid capacity” your current monthly consumption bases (either by three hours or one peak hour as set in options)? I’m guessing it’s down to the fact that there are different implementations that this isn’t returned as a “max capacity” type? In that case, I’ll just use it for a basis of calculating my current “energy step” (trinn).

Oh, and also! It feels to me like using “from flow” price might hamper the Heat Controller? I’m guessing there’s lookahead of the price in Heat Controller? And if so, am I missing out of that if I update price of Utility Bill via a flow?

Yes, the meter_consumption_maxmonth (Level for grid capacity / Trinn for kapasitetsledd) is the basis.

If you want Heating Controller to use the prices from Strømregning, then the “From flow” does not work. So you might consider using Spot with PRICE_NORDPOOL * 1.25 + 0.01 in stead.