[APP][PRO] Nibe MyUplink

Try removing the device and readding it. The examples in the app needs to be re-created after the fix.

Thanks @Gal_Carmeli , removing and re-adding the device solved the problem!

@Jan_Penning -
Glad to hear that!
I just released the fix to the public version: 2.0.19.
If you are still on the test-version, please reinstall the app from the regular public link at: Nibe MyUplink App for Homey | Homey

Thanks again for reporting the issue and for helping me testing the fix!

1 Like

Hello Gal,

I would like to use Homey to control the minimum temperature used for passive cooling related to RH or dew point (to be obtained via a weather app). I’ve got your app working fine, but I can’t find a function related to menu-item 1.9.3.2 (where the minimum temperature for cooling is set). Is there a way to add this menu function so I can change it via a flow?

Hi Rene,

Sorry for my late response - I was very busy at work last week, and it seems like its going to continue to the next week as well.

I will be back to normal around August 27th, and then we can work together on the issue.

Sorry for that, I will contact you on the last week of August.

That’s fine Gal. I’ll see your reaction.

Hi Gal!
First of all: THANK YOU! As I were one of the people requesting this app and then didn’t notice your amazing work until just recently I am in your debt.

But I have a question. I have made a working flow turning of and on the datapoint “4.1 /Min anläggning/Driftläge/Värme” - that is heat in Swedish - turning it off or on using value 1 for on and 0 for off. But when I try to read the value it seams to not return 1 or 0. Do you hav any idea on how to read that datapoint?

@Magnus_Ljungkvist - Glad to hear you like the app :slight_smile:

Did you try adding this datapoint to the capabilities? If not, please add it to the capabilities pane by entering the device configuration window and copying the exact name of the datapoint to one of the capabilities there.
Let me know how it goes.

1 Like

@Rene_S -
Sorry for the delay, I am now able to try and solve the problem you raised.
Can you please allow me access to your device, so I can add it to my Homey and see the problem?
I promise I will not change any configuration or setting of your device without coordinating with you first.
In order to allow me to access your device:

1. Go to MyUplink website
  2. On the top menu, choose System → System Profiles
  3. On the left menu choose “Security”
  4. Add my email as a “Manager” or an “Admin”

Well, it worked just fine putting the menu item “4.1 /Min anläggning/Driftläge/Värme” as a capability. But it only shows the value 0 wether or not its on or off.
The interesting thing is that I’ve made a flow that functions and turns on heat - värme - by setting the value to 1. But it does not report as a data point. Strange I think. But I’m no engineer. Any ideas, he asked humbly?

Magnus

Today NIBE closed old Uplink, so here I go.

For my F370 the datapoint "Int elec add heat’ seems to point to Int. el.add. State while I would need Int. el.add. Power here?

43084 Int. el.add. Power Current power from the internal electrical addition
43091 Int. el.add. State Number of steps active for internal step-controlled addition

Could it be changed?