[App][Pro] Nefit Easy

Thanks for your quick response!

For the sake of clarity, I still fill in the data of the thermostat CT200?
I don’t quite understand what the Bosch Nefit site has to do with it. Or does your app retrieve the data from the website?
The password only contains 3 numbers and 4 letters.

On the website I see password N/A.

The CT200 is not a Nefit Easy, it uses a different encryption method which makes it incompatible with this app.

Bosch/Nefit uses the XMPP protocol between the app and the device, for which an intermediary server (hosted by Bosch) is required.

Hi Robert,

Is “Nefit easy” different from EasyContol?

https://nefit-nl-nl-b.boschtt-documents.com/download/pdf?file=6720885210

Thx and best regards

Yes.

hi , can you advise on bosch easycontrol ct200
please for homey pro

There is no support for the CT200 for Homey.

hi thank you for replying . just done in home assistant

Hi Robert, I just got a new house with Bosch EasyControl. Do i understand correctly it is not possible to connect this one with Homey Pro? So if you want to make it smart i have to buy it from another brand?

That’s correct, although I may consider creating a combined Bosch Thermostats app to control Nefit, Bosch and IVT thermostats.

For now, yes.

2 Likes

That’s correct, although I may consider creating a combined Bosch Thermostats app to control Nefit, Bosch and IVT thermostats.

That would be great Robert!i think a lot of people are waiting for an app like this!

2 Likes

Hi Robert,

is it possible to check if there are any issues for temperature changes? In my flows I set the thermostat mode from clockprogram to hand mode. After 5 minutes my flow changes the temperature, but nothing happens on my thermostat. It changes on the Nefit Homey app to the correct temperature, but not on my thermostat in my livingroom. Other changes, such as ‘openhaardmodus’, work fine.

Thanks!

I can’t check this myself, I haven’t had a Nefit Easy for a couple of years now.

• Have you tried with a very simple flow? “Start → Stel de temperatuur in 14.0°C”
  • Have you tried other (higher) temperatures?

Robert,

I know you don’t have a Nefit Easy by yourself. But maybe you could see something in the logging ;).

But:

• easy flow: works well
  • higher temperature: works well (first set to 18, and a couple minutes later to 14)

I think nothing weird is happening in the flow. Any idea what it could be?

Yes: your flow :stuck_out_tongue:

If setting the temperature from a simple flow works, it’s not an issue with the app.

I can’t really remember, but I can imagine that if your Easy is set the follow a program, setting the temperature may not work because that would require manual mode (I see in your flow that you set it to manual mode, but since there’s a 5 minute delay there might be another (sub-)flow that’s setting it back to program mode).

Haha, I will check. If this is an issue and I find it than I will give the solution in this topic :). Thanks

Edit: did a couple of resets and now its working (again).

Good day all, I just installed an HP2023 with the Nefit Easy and the App.

But it gives me these errors…

Any ideas to resolve?

It shouldn’t be possible to change those capabilities from the UI. I’ve just published a test version of the app where they should be removed.

Since I don’t have a Nefit Easy myself anymore I cannot test this, so please let me know if this fixes your issue.

Unfortunately the same error.

When installing the app, and its ( i guess) finished.
There is no button to end installation.

Maybe app not installed correct?

There’s a close button in the top right corner.

But like I said, I don’t have a Nefit Easy anymore so cannot test any changes. I assume that even though changing the thermostat mode doesn’t work (which it never did anyway), the rest of the app still works?

The x asked me to abort installation.

The rest seems to be functioning oke, main error is select program or manual.

The listening error for mode and central heating