[App][Pro] Nefit Easy

I’ve added an explicit close button to the final pairing window to v4.0.6

Just don’t use it.

1 Like

Oke I’ll give it a try.

Thanx for the quick response.

Hi Robert, installed the latest test version. In operating mode, there is no possibility to alter the setting from within the app. However, from thermostat mode there is still the possibility to alter the settings followed by an error notification.

If you want me to test any improvements for the app, i will do so. Just let me know.

Further on, I have a problem after setting the wood stove function from a flow. I control my house heating from Homey and the commands i send are seen in Nefit as manual settings (the handsign is shown on the Nefit thermostat. After a flow has sent a wood stove command, the thermostat shows the wood stove setting on its display, however the former manual setting is still active or dominant and not the wood stove setting. Is there a way to solve this problem?

Please read this post and its follow-ups.

So I did before sending my reply. “Just don’t use it”. I saw one solution was working, another one didn’t. Because i’m willing to put some energy in it to solve a small problem, I replied.

Any ideas about my wood stove setting?

Like I said, I don’t have a Nefit Easy anymore so I cannot a) develop the app any further and b) test why certain things work the way they do :man_shrugging:t3:

Hi, alle stappen geprobeerd echter krijg ik nog steeds de foutmelding Kan homey kan je Nefit niet vinden …

(English thread so English answer)

You do have a proper Nefit Easy, right? This app won’t work with a Bosch/Nefit EasyControl, that’s a different device.

If you’re also 100% sure that you entered all the correct data (serial key, access code and password), and you happen to have a password that’s more than 8 characters in length, try setting a shorter password.

1 Like

First of all, welcome to the Homey Community!

To make sure you are aware of the forum rules, please read the Welcome to the forum! post here.

Pls Translate your Post. fyi: Multilingual on the Homey community - Why not discuss in different languages on forums?

Does your Nefit Easy have an internet connection (no red cross on the globe symbol during startup of the Easy device)? Can you manage the Easy via your phone?