[App][Pro] Nefit Easy

Hi Robert,
I ame verry happy with your app!
Maybe it is possible to give it a new foster parrant?
THX!!!

Sure, if you know someone :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Hi @robertklep,
Dit you make an update? 3.3.1?
What is in it?
THX!

I upgraded the beta to stable. v3.3.1 fixes a few styling issues with the settings page, nothing major.

Iā€™ll also be releasing a new beta (v3.3.2) soon, which fixes some flow problems.

1 Like

Thx!!!

I ame verry happy you still putting effort in this app!

Tumps up!!!

@robertklep thanks for your work. Used the Nefit Easy for a long time now with no problems. :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

Are you going to support the Nefit/Bosch easycontrol aswell?

1 Like

No :grimacing:For one, I donā€™t have such a device, which makes developing for it very difficult, and besides, I stopped using my Homey a while ago so Iā€™m not actively developing any of my Homey apps anymore.

Hi @robertklep,

I get you are not developing the app anymore, but do you have an explanation why the flows arenā€™t working when the ā€˜Bedrijfsmodusā€™ changes and the ā€˜Bedrijfsmodusā€™ is X, it doesnā€™t respond start a flow as expected.

When I log the ā€˜Bedrijfsmodusā€™ changes to a file, I get ā€˜central heatingā€™ and ā€˜hot waterā€™ instead of ā€˜CVā€™ and ā€˜Warm waterā€™. No idea of thatā€™s a problem or if this is just the translation?

Yes, thereā€™s a mismatch which makes the card fail. Instead, you can use a Logic card and compare the operating mode token against central heating.

@robertklep
That works, thanks!

Ok so I just bought a new house and it has a Easy thermostat, however i have no idea where to find serialrn, code, password as the plugin asks for, any idea how i can find that out? I have no manual with the device it just hangs on the wall and is connected to wifi. Thanks.

Bedankt voor je fijne replyā€¦ alleen helpt het niks, dat had ik zelf ook al gegoogled, ik heb serienummer en toegangscode wel maar wachtwoord niet. Ik zoek het zelf wel uit, sorry for asking.

If you bought the house and it came with the Easy, you have to ask the previous owners for their password or perform a full reset. I donā€™t have an Easy anymore but if I remember correctly thereā€™s a small hole on the side of it that you can push a paperclip in to perform a reset.

Hello, I noticed that my Homey generated a message that Nefit Easy stopped working. I tried to re-install the device without success. Are there more people with this problem?

Judging by all the crashlogs I received, youā€™re not using the correct serial number and/or access key. Make sure you enter both without any punctuation marks or spaces.

Thatā€™s strange, since Iā€™ve been using this app for ca. 2 years without problems. Nevertheless, I tried to re-add the device a couple of times and now itā€™s connected again. I appreciate your support with this, especially because you indicated you donā€™t use Homey anymore :slight_smile: Thanks!

Dear,

The Nefit Easy app does not yet run in the Homey cloud application for Homey bridge so there is no way to use the app in combination with the Homey bridge (Homey Beta). I think they announced something regarding this on their keynote for the Homey bridge (Homey Keynote ā€” Easy. Fun. Everyone. - YouTube )

Would be amazing if you could add the app to the Homey cloud so I can start using the Nefit Easy through homey bridge!

Thatā€™s not how it works. Athom will first require me to pay ā‚¬99 to get the privilege of being able to add the app to Homeyā€™s cloud. That is if they will actually accept the app, because Iā€™m a community developer and Athom only wants brand apps running on Homey Cloud.

Thats sad to hear! Guess ill have to wait until Nefit makes its own app and adds it to the storeā€¦ (or buy a new thermostat)

When I want to install the app it asks for the serial, that I entered correct and checked the access code, also correct and changed the password in the nefit app and it works for the nefit app but not for the homey nefit easy app unfortunately :frowning: