[App][Pro] myStrom - Smart Home

Hey @cgHome !
First, thanks for your devs :slight_smile:

I just installed my Homey Pro 2023 and I can’t pair my WIFI button (PQWBB1), the pairing ends with “no device detected” whereas in the MyStrom app everything is fine.

Can you help please ?

Read please
:woozy_face:

I did read that, thank you :slight_smile:
I understood that I had to go through the MyStrom app to add/pair the button, which I did correctly again, however how do I link acec Homey in order to see the button as a device? This is what I don’t understand.

Hi Clement

Sorry it took a little longer, but I had to search first where exactly the problem is.

It seems that the button does not log on to the LAN correctly. Now you can do the following to check this.

• Install the SimpleLog app
  • Then restart the myStrom app.
  • Now you should see the following entries in SimpleLog.

• If the button (type: 104) does not respond, try to connect the button to the power adapter and press the button at the same time, this worked for me.
  • Now it should work

• If not, then you have a problem with your LAN.

Gruss Chris

Hello Together
After every reboot of my HomeyPro (2023) all MyStrom buttons are marked with an exclamation mark. Error message: Get device-data failed
I have read through the posts and instructions here. To fix the error, I now have to delete the buttons after each reboot, attach them to the stream and re-integrate them.

Is this normal? So I would have to rework the flows after each time.

All FW and Apps are up to date.

Best regards
Stephan Oberli

Translated with DeepL Translate: The world's most accurate translator (free version)

Shouldn’t actually, if you have the SimpleLog app installed, but please send me (via PM) the myStrom-App log.

Gruss Chris

Thanks for your time, your answer.

I installed the plugin to get the logs, restarted the MyStrom app and Homey Pro 2023.
The button was plugged in and I pressed it every 3/4 seconds.

After these operations, the button is still not detected 

Here are the logs:

I then checked the button’s network information, and it was indeed connected and detected by my router:

Don’t hesitate to contact us if you need any further information :slight_smile:
Thanks

Oops that’s a problem now.

Because as long as the button does not show up in the myStrom app, I can’t integrate it, because I don’t know it

Try to delete it completely from your system and install it again, maybe that will help.

More I can not advise you

PS: Look at myStrom.ch, you may find a solution there.

New update (Live: v1.2.5)

• Button ‘get device-data failed’ fixed

Hi again cgHomen

The button is indeed present in the MyStrom app (see my second capture in my previous reply), connected to my router and plugged in via USB, everything is ok at that point.

It’s your app in homey that doesn’t detect, doesn’t log anything about this button.

NOPE, on the other devices it works and the code is a standard library neither from me nor homey

Here is the scenario for more details:

Vidéo: RPReplay_Final1688543678

1. Button plugged and active
  2. MyStrom App - ok
  3. Connected on my router - ok
  4. Nothing with Homey

Hey Chris

I have added the motion sensor. This worked without any problems. Now I wanted to adjust its functions to the brightness. I noticed that the values are not updated. When I restart the app, the brightness and temperature values are read once, then never again.

In the MyStrom app, the values are displayed practically in real time. That can’t be the problem.

Can I do anything about this?

Thank you very much for your answer.

Regards
Silvio

Hello Chris,

my Wifi Switch (EU) regularly goes offline in the Homey app.
If I disconnect the switches completely and reconnect them, they work for a few hours, then I get the red exclamation mark again, device offline.

In the Mystrom app directly, the switches are displayed correctly and work.

The switch that I have set to solar production, on which my balcony power plant is connected, goes completely off. It permanently shows Device offline.
The switch for the coffee machine is offline for two or three hours, then briefly back online and gone again.

Mystrom WiFi Switch (EU) Firmware 4.0.7
Mystrom App V6.0.2 (iOS)
Homey Pro (Early 2023) V10.0.0-rc.133
Homey App V7.0.3.1209

Homey connected via LAN

Maybe you have an idea, can you help me
?

Thank you

Best regards

Marco

What does the exclamation mark (hover) or the device itself say ? Because without error message an analysis is difficult

When I click on the exclamation mark, the message “Device is offline” appears.

As I said, in the Mystrom app itself the device is available, provides current values and I can switch it. Also the recording works.

Does this help a bit?

The message does not say much
:man_shrugging:

Please install the SimpleLog app, then restart the myStrom app. If the error occurs again, please send me the log of the switch.

BDW: The Mobile myStrom app doesn’t say much unfortunately, because I don’t know if they use the same api and logic as I do.

Any Conlusion about this Problem?

YES and NO

I have my fix now released (v1.2.7), but the lux values are still not correct. myStrom is informed.

You can check them yourself with “http://[pir-ip]/api/v1/sensors”.

Thank you so much for your quick turnaround. Both values are now updated regularly! The lux values seem to me quite a bit too high. Did you mean this problem, which was reported to MyStrom?