[APP][Pro] LG ThinQ integratie

I hope I have a solution for you setting the temps when I push update 11.

Nice:) Can you let me know when the update should be out so i Can test…

Cannot test it myself, but you can try it now. Pm me log if it fails please

I can now change the mode in the home app, but still the flow action “Mode has changed” still doesn’t get triggered

Will have a look again tonight

1 Like

Hello Martin, thank you for this great APP it was the reason to buy Homey Pro.
I have a LG Therma V Monoblock heat pump, i set a flow with Tibber if current price 0,30€ above than
switch off but sometimes he switch only heat/cooling off but hot water still on.

i’m really new in honey, maybe i made a mistake
flow

thank you everybody for help

Hot water should be seperate, let me check tonight

1 Like

How can I test? Because the latest update is v. 3.1.5 same I had the whole time. Cannot find any newer version.

Andreas

A test version of an app can be found in app store, goto the changelog and click on test

I get install the new version, but i cannot get homey to get update to LG.
15a7232a-9f03-40d7-952d-c6d5dca1edf0

i send you a new logfil…

Hi Andreas, thank you, will take a look at it this weekend

Hi Martin, wasmachine flow did not work this morning. Something changed. If you have some time? I “uit slaapstand halen” does not work.

Hi Ria, kan je me de log (nog een keer) sturen? Ik zie vanmiddag wel alles normaal langskomen… klopt dat?

Ik heb uiteindelijk “starten op afstand” op de machine geactiveerd en toen deze flow gestart:

Toen startte hij. Ik heb je een e-mail gestuurd.

moet dat niet aanstaan, anders doet ie het uberhaupt niet via een app?

Van de zomer wel. De machine valt na tien minuten in slaap. Met uit slaapstand halen startte de machine op basis van de opwek goed op:

Maar er is onlangs een update in LG geweest.

hmmmm

Ik zie die en 3.1.11 in de changelog staan, maar hoe kan ik die installeren?

It is strange, your fridge does not have model description, and again a first, have not seen this before, and i am sure that it was there before as i made copy of it when changing the code.

Could you logout and login again in the app and delete/readd the device?