[APP][Pro] Insights Graphs

The example I showed is using the normal Homey push notifications. Also tried it with Telegram, and that’s also no problem.

The way I did it was by saving the image first, using the toFile option. Then I use that image as token.

How do you save to file?

Also I cannot get images to work in Telegram when sending to Messenger. But that’s another topic :smiley:

And with Homey pushnotification action card?

Images work perfectly with Push Notfications :slight_smile:

1 Like

With telegram app you used?

Try: Telegram App voor Homey | Homey

As far as I can see it only uses Telegram right?
I don’t really use Telegram but only Whatsapp and Messenger, so I’d rather wait until Homey fixes the image issue on Messenger rather than commit to a new chat bot :slight_smile:

This is a cool app and I succeded to send a graph with “Email sender” app. It made me thinking about how I could send a graph to Sharptools dashboard. I need to store the graph somewhere with an URL and put the URL into a media tile in Sharptools.io.

I was thinking about the exact same thing. How do I show that in Sharptools :slight_smile:

Perhaps the ftp client can save an image token as file to a fto server. I haven’t tried if the flow card can take an image as parameter. Then you can use the file in your dashboard… just depends on your equipment :wink:

For questions, just ask Arie.

1 Like

:sparkles: Test 1.0.1
New test version out now!

New

• Graphs are now no longer internet-dependent.

Try the test version here:

2 Likes

Awesome! Really happy that there is no internet needed anymore.m :partying_face:

Is the source code available by any chance? I would like to take a look to see if I can make the graphs look a bit better.

2 Likes

Have you asked? Maybe your suggestions are good ones and others might benefit out of it (rather than playing with source code yourself)

Hi Bas, it is a private repo on Github. @Menno_van_Hout will you send bas an invitation to the repo?

If you would like to contribute the results with a PR. I’ll throw the source code online in the upcoming hours.

3 Likes

Nice app, would be awesome if you could combine it with the Insight Trends Reloaded App then the possibilities are endless.

Thats why we made this app. :wink:

Then i might be missing something, how do i get the results (e.g. a trend) from the insights trends app to the insights graph app as an image?

Not possible @Jeroen_W. I was working on a feature that would be similar to insights graphs but stopped on it a while ago. Maybe I’ll pick it up and keep on working on it.

2 Likes