[APP][Pro] ID Lock App (v2.0.0)

What improvement did you add? Is it worth changing?

For you atm no doubt it . Most of runelys stuff is already in joco’s repo. He did the sdk3 stuff apparently and alot of other things. I hope joco will keep on with his repo it is a good version. I wish he would upload it to the comunity store or take over the app on the app store and upload it there sins Ted dont seam to want to spend time on the app anymore… just my perseption atm. The guys spent some time one the app and i have to say it works good what they have done.

No, havent tried your version. I will do it and report back :+1::slightly_smiling_face:
Do you have a link to your version?

Will it be a release for homey pro 2023 ? for ID lock 101

Possible. Im looking on it with @Bananfluen help. He pulled a debug log for me and i think ill have a test version for him to test in a day or so. Work and private stuff like kidds and so on goes first :wink:

The problem is not installing the app or including the lock. It looks like a capability decleration issue based on the log in regard to the locked capability in the driver. Wish cause that you can not lock or unlock the ) 101 lock

2 Likes

Do you think you can make an app for ID lock 150 public for HP2023?

2 Likes

Thank you! Worked for me as well (ID Lock 150).
I have no idea what I am doing, but I also needed to install the Zwave-driver with the command [unready] mentioned in a post further up (npm install homey-zwavedriver).
I installed the dev app with the files from GitHub - joco73/no.IDLock: Homey app for Z-wave devices of ID Lock (v1.3.1)

1 Like

@Teddy Are you looking into ID Lock 150 with Zigbee aswell? I started a new ID Lock project and considering creating my own little zigbee Id lock app.

No im not. Dont have the time im fraid. Atm im looking into why the 101 locks is not working. I think that is the extent i can go and maybe add the 202 z-wave lock.

2 Likes

if i could help i would

Anyone who can give me little assist on how to make a flow on idlock150 where i can see who of us in the family is unlocking the door should look like on hp23?
Cant get anything to work, also worth to mention i am quite fresh in the game.

@TedTolboom, @Jonathan_Cohen, @runely, @Teddy, How is the progress with ID Lock 150 (Z-wave) public app release for HP2023? Any estimated time for it?
I really would like to have ID Lock connected to the rest of the house. I’m new to Homey and have just received HP2023, so not so keen on download separate files to it yet, need to get the basics in place first.

1 Like

Im new to homey and i bought the zigbee chip to ID lock 150. will this app work when the update comes? or do i need to buy z-wave chip instead?

@TedTolboom

Will it be any app for idlock and the new homeypro 2023. ??

@TedTolboom Will you update this app?

Can anyone else make an app for id lock 105? Now that @TedTolboom seems to have gone up in smoke.

I’ve just published version 2 of the ID Lock app to the app store, waiting for Athom’s approval.

Version 2 is an update of the app to SDK3, making it compatible to the Homey Pro (Early 2023) version.
This update has been made possible by the large contributions of @runely and @Jonathan_Cohen :pray:

While awaiting the app store approval by Athom, the test version can be installed through the app’s test environment: ID Lock | Homey

14 Likes

Hi Ted, i have problem with Idlock 101. Includes ok, but when i try to lock i get this error. Please see picture.
HP2023. Please let me know if you need more information, or if there is anything that i can do.

Hi Teddy!
Are you working on adding the ID Lock 202 and if so a timeframe for it?
I am really hoping for this :smiley:
I have two 202 with the z-wave modules from my old 150:s.
Keep up the good work!

1 Like