[APP][Pro] Huawei Solar - Smart energy for a better life

Good evening

I’m not sure whats wrong with the api credentials, it is possible that you did not get sufficient permissions but I haven’t seen the backend system. I would contact Huawei or your installer for guidance.

Hi Nick, You need to contact the “Company Administrator” at your installer company.
He should be able to add an API-account in the menu; System > Company Management-> Northbound Management

For anyone here using the Power By The Hour app, please note the following:

v5.4.6 of PBTH was just released as test: Power by the Hour | Homey

• Summarizer: Added kWh source support for Huawei solar and Iungo

If you add a new Huawei summarizer it will use kWh as source, in stead of the current Watts as source. Using kWh is more stable and accurate then using Watts as source.

You can also force to have your existing PBTH summarizer use kWh by disabling ‘use watt as source’ in the advanced PBTH settings. Be aware that the PBTH kWh counter will do a one-time jump, and you need to manually compensate the day/month/year start values.

Any News on problem Device unavailable after ticking on battery in settings#18
I have hit the same problem

Hi Krosso

Can you please create a ticket with Huawei and request if the account has sufficient permissions please?

Hello
ok, I will do that
My installer created the accound with me, ticking all boxes for what data coul’d be read…
Did you solved #18 ?

There is no update yet for #18

Herr is the anser from huawei

You have all the options for V6 enable, you can also enable the settings for V7.

The API account is working as I can see in the picture from Postman.

We cannot provide support for any other program than Postman.

Some api requests are working but other are not returning any data, can you share me your credentials via DM please?

Sorry, what is DM? I can share my cred with you if you have a safe way to do it
It would be nice if we can find a solution to this. It is very appreciated

I have sendt you a message

Please provide these details to Huawei Support:

{
            "devIds": "1000000035723130",
            "devTypeId": "39"
        }

I receive the error code

{
    "failCode": 305,
    "immediately": true,
    "message": "USER_MUST_RELOGIN"
}

Even if there is a valid xsrf-token

Can you share me your credentials via DM, so I can point out where the issue is?

Can you try now and see if you got the same error? I saw that only the inverter was enabled on api account. Now all devices (including battery and smartmeter ) are enabled.
I can now turn on battery and can see all values except positive active energy, negative active energy and import export grid. why are them missing?
How often is values updated?

Do you have a power meter?
These features are only available with a Power Sensor.

In the device list, there is no Power Sensor available.

@Krosso How did you enable V7? On mine I do not have a sheet with V7 options

Hello
Is power sensor and power meter different devices?
In that case it explain why not show these values, I have only a power meter

@Rene_Kirkeskov_Olese I have not enabled v7, it was a answer I got from Huawei that it could be enable. I do not now how to do it or find were to do it. I asked Huawei to enable it for my plant but have not got any response yet.

I think the sensor is needed to get it working

ok, got info that Huawei api only accept 24 login/24h. How are your app working with login?