[APP][Pro] Homewizard 🧙‍♂️

Correct there isnt any. You can create a flow yourself (Als/If → Home/Thuis (Apparaat heeft niet gerapporteerd….voor)

The controle flow has been there. Next time when happens again I will in the HomeWizard app check the api setting. Perhaps are these switched off. I will report you when it happens.

When devices stop reporting hit diagnostic in my app setting as well so it will generate a logfile. I recon the wifi connection is lost of those devices.

Tomorrow I have switch off the Ziggo WiFi and switched over to AMPLIFI network unit . May be the problems are now solved.

Do you think it will be possible to add a overview of energy usage in the past in an graph? something like Power By The Hour app maker has done? [APP][Pro] Power by the Hour: Insights per hour, day, month and year - #1574 by Gruijter

Did you check https://insights.homey.app/ and pick the corresponding meter and value(s)?

Jeroen I am trying to add two 3-phase meters in the app. When I try to add a meter the app always adds the first one. Is there a possibility to manually put in the ip adress? (They are both visible with mDns)

Are both enabled local api? If the first is aded it shouldnt show up.

Here I try to add another energy socket and it says nothing found.

1 Like

Same here, Also no connection.

Can you be more specific? What did you try/do?
Are Homey and P1 in same wifi network and subnet?
Does P1 have a static ip address?

A blunt “Also no connection” isnt helping here. :frowning:

The app. has always worked on homey 2016.
Since about a week on Homey 2023, the app no ​​longer works.

The P1 and Homey 2016 and 2023 are in the same network.
Homey 2023 has already been restarted once, but no result.
I suspect that since the update it is now going wrong and the app no ​​longer finds the P1.

The P1 has a static IP address

Ok so it works on your Homey 2016 but not on Homey 2023. Homey 2023 is still in beta and development on going. I dont own a Homey 2023 I can’t relate what the issue is. Recently they did update the mdns process on the Homey2023 so make sure you have the latest firmware on the Homey2023.

1 Like

The homey Pro has the latest firmware update Version: 10.0.0-rc.105.

Just to clear up a misunderstanding.
The p1 has always worked on the 2016 but recently stopped working, and it also no longer works on the Homey Pro either.

I’ve tried everything but nothing works.
We’ll wait…

Can you hit diagnostic button in my app, maybe it hints an error there.

Done.

Didnt receive anything. Homey2023 diagnostics wont work. Press diagnostic on your Homey2016.

Send diagnostics to you from Homey 2016. There is nothing else i further can do.

I see a lot of connection resets, which means you have serious wifi issues for your sockets. P1 is not found but hints me that is struggling with the same wifi problem locally.

[err] 2023-05-30 13:39:34 [ManagerDrivers] [Driver:energy_socket] [Device:c67ec937-60f7-490f-b0b1-3d9dbc9b6677] TypeError: Cannot read properties of undefined (reading ‘ok’)
at /drivers/energy_socket/device.js:146:16
at processTicksAndRejections (node:internal/process/task_queues:96:5)
[err] 2023-05-30 13:39:34 [ManagerDrivers] [Driver:energy_socket] [Device:c67ec937-60f7-490f-b0b1-3d9dbc9b6677] FetchError: request to http://192.168.x.x/api/v1/data failed, reason: read ECONNRESET
at ClientRequest. (/node_modules/node-fetch/lib/index.js:1491:11)
at ClientRequest.emit (node:events:526:28)
at Socket.socketErrorListener (node:_http_client:442:9)
at Socket.emit (node:events:526:28)
at emitErrorNT (node:internal/streams/destroy:157:8)
at emitErrorCloseNT (node:internal/streams/destroy:122:3)
at processTicksAndRejections (node:internal/process/task_queues:83:21) {
type: ‘system’,
errno: ‘ECONNRESET’,
code: ‘ECONNRESET’
}

Oke, that’s is not good at all. I wil look here what the problem is. The point is that the Homewizard and the app itself works good.
Strange.
There’s something strange with the api I think.Can not reach it.
That’s why its probably not working.

Wel, things to do.
Thanks for the support.

I’ll be back.

They released a newer version

Homey Pro v10.0.0-rc.110 has been released to the stable channel (changes compared to rc.105)

Discovery

• Fixes an issue where mDNS was not backwards compatible with Homey Pro 2019

So yeah…so much for me to “proof” it is not my app but mdns in homey struggling