[APP][Pro] Homesh Controller & Homesh Satellite - Connect Homey Pro 2023 to Homey Pro for Led, Speaker, Zwave(satellite) and network resource

No stress, I am just playing around.
When you have time.

1 Like

Yes!

1 Like

Did you find anything useful in the diagnostics?
I still cant get them to see eachother, only their own sattelite, maybe if there where an ip option, instead of only auto Discovery?

1 Like

Do you have different SSID for 2.4GHz and 5GHz?

1 Like

For anyone who did read my attempt to explain why i don’t currently have the time to spend on the apps.
Someone pointed out that this is not the place and that he toke offence from certain references i made (i already appoligished to him in PMs).

My appoligish. This (forum) indeed is not the place to write it like that.

So short version: While i usually have no issue maintaining all those apps, i currently find myself in an extraordinary situation preventing any focus on the apps.

7 Likes

It Sounds like you are in an awfull situation… hope it all plays out for you :nerd_face:

1 Like

Nope, same AP, same Ssid, same ip range, no isolation enabled…

1 Like

Thinking out loud (can’t hurt to give it a shot): it might be the wifi setup being too ‘modern’ for the white balls.
Temporary try to set it to very basic (like 1995) and try again.
When they are linked and ‘see’ eachother, you can try reverting the changes to your wifi setup.

1 Like

I connected the new homey with a cable instead of wifi, that solved the problem, so when only one of them are connected to wifi everything works.

1 Like

Thanks, good to know.
I have multiple networks running through my house and office. When i improve these apps, i’ll try different methods, so to create more options and perhaps a custom/manual setup/pairingscreen.

Both my Early 2016 and Early 2023 are connected to Wifi and Homesh works for me.

1 Like

Yeah, me too!

Perhaps try the satellite and controller apps on both Homeys, and connect them to themself?
Perhaps you can find out which one is the issue?

@Morgan I tried installing the controller on the Homey2016 and the satellite on the Homey2023, and created a flow. I only have 2 flows on the Homey2023, and no spaces in flow-names.
But I still do not see any flows to select when using the then-card for triggering flows on the satellite.

1 Like

As soon as the poweradapter is here, i will fix these issues with Homesh.

1 Like

@Anders_Gregow I have tested again:
Homey2023 finding triggername and starting flows on Homey2016 works
Homey2023 controlling Homey2016 LED-ring and Say works
Homey2016 finding triggername on Homey2023 does not work (version 0.9.10)

1 Like

Thanks for testing, same as for me.
Let’s hope for fast delivery to @Arie_J_Godschalk :wink:

1 Like

Homesh (controller and satellite) has been updated.
Let me know if it works for you know, if not, share flows please.

1 Like

Homey2016 finding triggername and starting on Homey2023 works! (version 0.9.11) :slight_smile:

2 Likes

When I try to add satelite as a device, I get an error: "my.homey.app says getaddrinfo ENOTFOUND undefined.

Homey 2019 and Homey 2023, both on same SSID (2023 is both on wifi and ethernet). Same error when trying to ad the new on the old one and vice versa.

I have tried restarting both Homey’s and wifi-mesh - and restarting both app’s on both Homeys.

What could I be doing wrong?

1 Like