[APP][Pro] HomeKit Controller voor Homey (NL)

Je zou een flow kunnen maken om de App bijv. Elke ochtend om 3 uur te herstarten…workaround, Maar helpt wellicht een beetje.

Kun je een restart van de app doen en me daarna de log sturen via PM? Dacht dat dit gedrag ondertussen weg was.

Verstuurd: 88f54dd9-6aa4-43be-99e4-5d48e3891208

Think i found it. Fix will be in 1.1.4

Try 1.1.4

Fixed the issue :ok_hand:. Thanks for the quick fix.

Is it possible to add the Aqara G4 Doorbell? This camera will be the cherry on the cake automation taking count that it has such a low price. Also, the known faces integration that is on the Apple Home right now would be wonderful if it would work.
It the G4 on any road map or in the plan to be added? I have tried to add it already but only basic functionality is exposed, like the battery.
Regards,
Flaviu

Hello I’m new to homey. Love the App but I keep having App Crashes or Disconnects especially with my FP2 sensors. since the latest update. Here is log code:

a256cc63-699d-45db-9124-8043f44abfad

will have a check.

Hallootjes,

Ik heb vandaag 2 FP2 sensoren gekocht, deze werken echt op en top via homekit!!!
Maar nu… Ik heb een sensor kunnen koppelen met Homey, en ook de juiste labels kunnen aanmaken. Het blauwe lampje op de sensor was aan het knipperen… Door Homekit Controller en de sensor even herstart te geven was dit probleem ook verholpen! Ik helemaal blij uiteraard, maaaaaar… In de Homey app zie ik dat hij zichzelf niet meer update welke zone actief is.

Kan iemand me helpen en advies geven?

Het snelste is om alleen de FP2 even van en weer aan de power te zetten .

Inderdaad, ik snap wat je bedoelt… Alleen werkt dit jammer genoeg eenmalig, dan maakt hij connectie en vervolgens niet meer

Hello, I just wanted to update you on another app crash on my system in case if you needed it. I still love the app and thanks you…

feaa8c75-af51-443b-a8fe-9bfa62724114

please test with 1.1.9

Nieuwe release (test) 1.1.10 komt spoedig

Het zal de depricated kaarten verwijderen (depricated in 0.0.8). Als u een vroege gebruiker was en nog nooit de nieuwe motion cards hebt overgezet, ga dan nu over. De nieuwe hebben zonenamen als dropdown, de oude zijn slechts nummers van zones.

De oude kaarten zitten in de weg voor motion van andere apparaten als de FP2.

Weird one. What kinda device are you adding? Looks like a remote control or media player, TV??

It is tripping on large numbers, and need to find where it is crashing, the dump does not specify it :expressionless:

Hello, it is a Sony TV A95K with homekit support should I remove it?

Yes, please do. Need to check where the convert is taking place.

It has been removed

Ok some nice things to mention:

• It’s working with the Velux Windows , Blinds and sensors (KIG300 and KLA300)
  • It’s working with the Bosch Smart Home Bridge ( With the Radiator thermostat II )

What’s not working:

• There is a typo in the Current Position ( Position = Poistion , see image)

• There is no flow available to set the postion of the Velux (so for now I created a homey script what does that) would be nice if there would be a flow available for it…

The Script I do to make it work:

Homey.devices.setCapabilityValue( { deviceId: ‘id of the device’ , capabilityId : ‘hap-position-target’ , value: 100 })

When I do log it has this capabilities
capabilities: [
‘hap-name’,
‘hap-manufacturer’,
‘hap-model’,
‘hap-identify’,
‘hap-position-target’,
‘measure-position-current’,
‘hap-position-state’,
‘hap-has-enum’,
‘hap-has-number’
],