[APP][Pro] Home Assistant - Community App

No, it wasn’t. Try this. You need two devices under “homey”. One for each person.

homey:
  device_tracker_rob:
    name: GalaxyS22-Rob
    capabilities:
      measure_generic: device_tracker.s22_van_robert
      measure_generic.ip: device_tracker.s22_van_robert.ip_addr
      measure_generic.mac: device_tracker.s22_van_robert.mac
      measure_generic.connection: device_tracker.s22_van_robert.connection
    capabilitiesTitles:
      measure_generic: State
      measure_generic.ip: IP
      measure_generic.mac: MAC
      measure_generic.connection: Connection
  device_tracker_anja:
    name: GalaxyS10-Anja
    capabilities:
      measure_generic: device_tracker.s10-van-anja
      measure_generic.ip: device_tracker.s10-van-anja.ip_addr
      measure_generic.mac: device_tracker.s10-van-anja.mac
      measure_generic.connection: device_tracker.s10-van-anja.connection
    capabilitiesTitles:
      measure_generic: State
      measure_generic.ip: IP
      measure_generic.mac: MAC
      measure_generic.connection: Connection

yes it was :slight_smile:
The copy/paste layout of the config was simply lost in this forum but correct in the config file.

I changed the device namez, now both are present but the STATE detail is faulty on 1 device, it shows the connection instead of the state, the other device is correct…

2022-11-08_ 215856

2022-11-08_ 215842

As far as i can see there is no error in the yaml config, for both devices they are identical, expect the device names of course:

2022-11-08_ 220328

Can you please check the entity details in HA for your first tracker? The entity is named “homey.decice_tracker_rob” in your case. Just to be sure that the entity has correct assignments.

yep is correct.

I even removed the last 2 measure mac and connection (of both) types and re-added both, problem is the same.

2022-11-08_232726

2022-11-08_232742

When i only add 1 device then it is OK, doesn’t matter which one i add, but as soon as the second one is added it goes wrong

A little hint: Your formatting stays unaltered, when you use the ‘code’ part of the forum (visible in Ronny’s postst)

Screenshot from 2022-11-09 01-03-34

What integration are you using?
I’m using Unifi and I don’t have a “connection” attribute.
But with other attributes it is ok in my tests:
grafik
and it’s changing the state…
grafik

I’ll keep an eye on it…

I use a synology router

Test version 0.2.1 is available.

New:

• Icon exchange is added to repair dialog.
    This is only possible for devices with a custom icon added at pairing.
    In WebApp open the context menu of your device and select “repair”.
    Select “Change icon” and follow the process.
    grafik
    When finished, the icon file is changed.
    Restart the app to take effect. The icons are cashed on app start.

• Climate device added.

The device covers common functionality like temperature, target temperature, humidity (if supported) and heating mode (the HA HVAC modes).
    Other modes (fan, swing, preset) can be set in flow action cards with dynamic selection list. These modes are usually device dependent and dynamic, so it’s not possible to use a picker element.
    Just add the THEN card and select the mode in the autocompletion list.
    grafik

8 Likes

Great!

Testing it with a LG airco.

Starting the different modes are working fine. So the THAN cards are working. :grinning:

Only the WHEN and AND cards are not working in my case. For the AND colums I can use a logic card, wich is working… But still, The WHEN function is not working.

So by example; WHEN the thermostat mode has changed AND thermostat modus is heat, nothing happend…

EDIT: Also a request; Support for vacuum cleaners… :grinning:

Your app is amazing! To date, when I create a component in my homey.yml containing only a capability: “onoff” and I add a capabilityTitle to it, it is not displayed on Homey.
The capabilitieTitle for the switches is only displayed if there are several onoffs. Other than that, this app is wonderful. Bravo for all your work.

I also have to write something.
It is no problem at all to import various thermostats into Homey. In my case, it is a Tuya thermostat that is registered in HA via deConz. The Tuya imported in this way can be controlled with Homey without any problems.

2 Likes

I would say that’s caused by the device design in the Homey app. With only one switch, only the button is shown. A single switch with description (like sensors have) seems not to be intended.
But if you use WebApp with the big tiles, you should see the description:

grafik

Thanks for the hint. There is indeed an issue with the trigger. This will be corrected in the next version.
For condition I’m still searching a solution. Currently the app has the “old” value at this point, not the new selected mode.

PS: The condition will also be fixed in the next version.

1 Like

A new test version 0.3.0 is online with the following changes:

• Presence device added
    You can add your device_tracker or person entitiey as presence device. It has a state (home / not_home like in HA) and a presence alarm. The alarm can be inverted in device settings.
    grafik

• Added power sensor for lights
    When using the PowerCalc integration, you will get corresponding power sensors for your light:
    Light: light.mylight
    Sensor: sensor.mylight_power
    If that sensor is found, it’s added as measure_power capability to the ligt device.
    grafik

• Added a possibiliyt to change a custom icon in repair dialog
    grafik
    Select a new icon and confirm the dialog. The icon (the image file itself) is replaced.
    Restart the app, to take effect - the icons are cached on app start.

• Show entity details in repair dialog
    Display the complete entity data of your Home Assistant entity assigned to this device.
    For compound devices, the compound definition is displayed.
    grafik
    grafik

Many thanks to @JB2K for his tireless tests :+1:

3 Likes

There are so many (internally) changes in this version and so many flow trigger, and conditions I can’t test by myself. So please report any issue here with a short explaination how to reproduce and I will check and fix it. Thanks.

Testing new version… Thermostat is working in the app, but commands are not working in flows.

Thanks @Marcel_Visser for the hint. These flow actions i forgot to adjust during the redesign.
This should be corrected in test version 0.3.1.

1 Like

Thanks! Actions are woking now…

Strange thing is, AND colums are working now in flows, but not when I test a flow manually… Any idea?

How do you test? Can you please share a screenshot?

This flow by example. The flow is working, but when I test it manually its not.