[APP][Pro] Home Assistant - Community App

To add a compound as producer device, set the device type to “solar panel”. This way, the measure_power value is inverted.
grafik

Example:

1 Like

A Homey device can have only one capability names measure_power.
So you have to create a device for each entity.
To add more than one measure_power to a compound you would need to use subcapabilities, but these values are not used for energy view. I already requested subcapabilities, but habe no answer from Athom yet.

You have to provide a Homey compatible value (in Watt). Can you check if you can change it in the HA integration?
If that’s not possible, you can set a conversion with factor x1000

Example:

Something like this:

p1meter_production_compound:
    name: P1 smart meter production
    capabilities:
      measure_power: sensor.electricity_meter_power_production
    capabilitiesConverters:
      measure_power: 
1 Like

solved

1 Like

and a repair to fix the homey devices else still kW on device

Oh yeah, the old HA unit used for the capability :slight_smile:
I also used the repair function a lot for my test to change my compounds on the fly :sweat_smile:

1 Like

will use this for production , now 2 solar devices are showing up.

Perhaps you have to make some experiments to get a good summation.
From Homey sight only solar panels are producing devices (with positive energy value):
But perhaps a cumulative smart meter with negative value does the same :slight_smile:

Some details about Homey internals:

yep, also weird a reboot on HA, reverted my W changes. was thinking it can survive reboots.

yes negative works. but in the end it is used to make this energy tab complete. :laughing: just nice to have.

also the extra device info is very nice.

Hi there!

This plugin is simply great!

However, I’m struggling to integrate my LG Heating Pump with Homey - however, it seems to be a bit complicated, because it has more/other capabilities than a “normal” climate device, because it have the heating pump with temperature setpoint and operation mode (Off, Heat, Auto), and then it has the water heating, which also has setpoint and operation mode (Heat Pump, Off).
Shall/can I split these things up in more Compound devices, or maybe a better way to solve it?

Here’s a list of entitites from the HA Device:

Here’s the controls and sensor overview:

Here’s the water heaters controls in HA:
Water-Heater

And the heating pump controls:
Varmepumpe

Ok, you found a device that has a domain water_heater that is not supported yet by this app :wink:

As the HA device covers two main domains climate and water_heater with specialized attributes and services, the should be added as single device.

As first step, add the climate part as climate device. You can add the HA device sensors via Homey device settings.
You won’t be able to add the water_heater as functional device at this moment. I’ll look into it to integrate.
I’ll contact you via PM about entity details. I need some technical details about entity attributes, so I will need some screenshots :slight_smile:

Thank you very much! :slight_smile:
I’ve already added the heating pump as a climate:

I don’t have the heating pumps inlet temperature here, but I can get this on an additional compound device!

So you only need the current temperature as sensor? Then you can use the compound or simple sensor device. But you won’t be able to control a target. Do you need such a control in Homey (means: is it needed to add water_heater)?

If you only need the sensor entities (current water temp) you can add them to your climate device via device settings. This is new in current test version.

Right now I have it like this:
Climate device:
As on the last screenshot, I have the current temperature of the outlet, and target temp. which I can adjust, and operation mode as well, which I can also adjust. Only missing the inlet temp., which some how belongs to the climate device.

Comp0und device:
From this created device I can switch the silent mode on/off, and monitor the DHW water temperature and the inlet temp. as well:

I now only need the ability to change the DHW water temp., and turn the water heating on/off (which are important for me, so I can make hot water when the el prices are lowest). If you succeds in making a water heating device, will include the abilities to have target temp, setpoint and on/off functions?

Now that’s cool!
Now I have nearly all things in one device, except the ability to turn the water heating on/off, which for me are the most important feature! :laughing:

You can see the possible function in the linkes HA page.
You could control:
water_heater.set_temperature, water_heater.turn_away_mode_on, water_heater.turn_away_mode_off, water_heater.set_operation_mode

If the water heater would have a simple switch instead a mode, it could be already added to Homey.