[APP][Pro] Harmony Hub (v2.0.7)

Is this a new policy @Emile ? App names cannot contain “Homey” anymore?
chrome_2020-11-19_17-04-55

Is gonna be a lot of changes for apps special/custom made for Homey.

Hup Hub
Harmony Hub Hubby

HoHaHu (Homey Harmony Hub)
HoHa Hub
HoHaHubsakee

HomHarHub

Abbioccarsi
It comes from a verb born in central Italy that has largely fallen out of use: abbioccarsi , ‘to collapse with exhaustion’. While you’ll almost certainly never hear an Italian say “io m’abbiocco”, you might hear them describe themselves as abbioccato/a – ‘half asleep’, ‘wiped out’ – for reasons edible or otherwise.

Full and tranquility after eating… TV!

2 Likes

If those apps also represent another brand, then yes. Otherwise we could prefix all apps with Homey that way :slight_smile:

‘Logitech Harmony Hub’ is the way to go.

2 Likes

Ah, ok. So Homeydash.com can stay?
But i get ur point, thnx for answering!

Yeah no problem there :slight_smile:

1 Like

@Rocodamelsheki , may I suggest:

Horneykit
Horneyduino
HorneyDash
HorneyScript

To fix that?

4 Likes

v2.0.4 is crashing every time a flow with trigger “Device turned on or off” is triggered.

Thanks @MbenzNo think I already have a hotfix ready for v2.0.5, was struggling to reproduce this crash but your response might make it a lot easier. Do you see something like Cannot read property ‘friendlyName’ of undefined as the cause of this crash?

@MbenzNo could you share a screenshot of your flow setup?

Yes, if I press one of the device icons from Harmony I get that error message.

1 Like

@MbenzNo v2.0.5 is available as a test version: https://homey.app/nl-nl/app/com.jreenen.homeyharmonyhub/Harmony-Hub/test/

Would be very helpful if you could install this test version and see if this issue is solved.

1 Like

v2.0.5 installed and behaves exactly the same. as soon as the flow is triggered the app crashes. The trigger card in the flow disappears for 15-20 secounds.

Same here. App keeps crashing. Developer is informed it says

@MichelS I have heard the developer is a pretty nice guy :wink:

A new test version v2.0.6 has been published, could someone that does have this problem please install and test if this fixes the crashing bug?

Thanks!!!

2 Likes

Same issue with v2.0.6. If I press one of the Harmony devices I get an error message: Cannot read properly ‘friendly name’ of undefined.

I think that it was a different error message first time Ipressed the device icon. Something like device driver could not be loaded?

@MbenzNo Could you please reproduce this crash and right after that do the following (sorry for the dutch language in my screenshots):

In the homey app go to more and touch Apps

From the app list touch Harmony Hub

Touch the wrench on the top right corner

Touch the button stating create a diagnostic report (or something similair)

Type a short description and send in the report

This should give me a bit more information to work from, thanks in advance!

Jeroen

One last try to fix it in the blind v2.0.7 is ready for test, please use the above procedure when it still crashes for you, for some reason I am not receiving crash reports automatically whenever my app is still in test.

v2.0.7 does not crash, but the trigger card “Device turned on/off” does not work. The flow is not started.

2fa96023-de3f-472b-995a-f8d1b994e343