[APP][Pro] Google Services - App for Translate and new Text-to-Speech for any device with url input

Just a simple remote script I`ve made. Got it to work now, thanks to @joenoo. Thanks guys!

Take a look here. Sorry, Dutch only.

Show me the flows?
I dont have that issue, but perhaps there is a loop of somekind?

The flows are exact copies of your flows…

The message is played on the Sonos Arc.
If I am watching TV while testing this flow, the message keeps playing over and over again.
What I would like is that the sound of the tv resumes after the message.

Not sure if that is possible…

Eric

I have the same problem.
Audio keeps running until i stop the Sonos speaker.
It looks like only new flows have this problem.

Not sure if it’s the cause of this issue but when I open the TTS device while the message keeps on playing, at “tijdsduur” there is a very high number , like 800 or something.
Not sure what this “tijdsduur” means….
Do I need to set this this time somewhere in the settings?
In the screenshot it’s not there yet, because I didn’t start the flow yet.

Please create a ticket and ill try to look into it at end of this week.

I must be doing something very wrong, but i am not able to create a ticket :grimacing:.
I see 1 open issue but i can’t open another one.

Thanks for a great app.
I tried the SSML coding and it works fine. But when used in the “Start saying (text) with volume gain (gain)” the gain it played with 0dB instead of the -5dB I have entered. Without SSML it plays at -5dB.

Any idea what I’m doing wrong?

Share the flow?

This is a picture of the flow. If I change the text to “Dette er en test” (this is a test) it works.

Please create a ticket and ill check it asap.

I guess I need an account to be able to open a new issue. But that is not possible:

Well thats not suppose to be. Ill check with atlassian.

Today it worked, and the issue has been created :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’m trying to setup the Google service - text-to-speech - I have created a project on Google Cloud and all seems fine here.

But my problem is that I can’t choose anything in Voice selection under configuration. The dropdown is just empty. Can anyone help. I have tried to restart the app but nothing helps.

voice

When you press save, is there a message in the Homey App - timeline?
If so, what does it say?

Thanks… :slight_smile: The timeline message was very usefull - the Text-to-Speech was not enabled under Google Cloud… Thanks for the quick reply… :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi,
I have a question: I have the new Homey Pro 2023 and I am trying to add the non-cloud tts device in the app. However, when I go to devices - add device - google services - tts (non-cloud) - connect, I get the message there are no new devices found. I tried the same steps with the older homey I there I am able to add the tts non-cloud device. How can I solve this or is this function not available in the new Homey?

I just fixed this, update to 1.10.2 and it should now also work on the HP2023.