[APP][Pro] go-e Charger

After the test version 2.7.0 update the voltage shows 0V. After I restarted the app and waited for 5min it started to show voltage values. Just for info to you or others having the same glitch.

Have to correct. The voltage missing wasn’t because of some glitch it’s because the voltage is set to 0V in homey device when the charging isn’t active.

Is this deliberate? Can it be changed so that it will show voltage allthough charging isn’t active? I’m asking this because I’m making a check that the charger is connected and alive baset on the voltage change.

Yep, this became an issue where active phases are counted to be able to evaluate the correct amperage.

I’ll use the 1-phase / 3-phase setting as the source fur number of phases to present if you are with 230V or 400V voltage.

So it’s not possible to show the measured voltage when the charging is not active? Or did I understood correctly?

To be closer to original behaviour:

• Will count the number of source phases to derive the source voltage.
  • Relabel the variable for measure_voltage as Source Voltage

Voltage is most likely then either ~230-240 for when the source is connected to a single phase
and ~400 for when all phases are connected from the source.

Output voltage is not measured at this time. So that will be a new variable.

What if you calculate first how many phases are in use(pha in api). Then sum all four voltage measurements (nrg[0],nrg[1],nrg[2] and nrg[3] in the api)and divide the sum with the phases. This way you get the average value in all cases.

Other option is to show the voltage and current values of all phases as an additional value.

Maybe I’m not understanding all the possible use cases, but in my point of view it would be beneficial to have the voltage measurement available also when the charging is not active. But it’s your call, I can work around it if voltage is not available in the go-e device

New update (test: 2.7.1)

Changes include

Input Voltage (source) is the single or three phase voltage from the grid/solar or what ever source you have connected the go-e Charger to. On existing devices, the label will most likely not update.
Output Voltage is new and tells at what voltage the car is been charged with.

1 Like

Excelent. Working as expected. Thank you.