[APP][Pro] Eufy Security

Since the app is reversed engineered this might do the trick?

The app shows at live view if the spotlight is turned on or of.

When I turned the spot on via homey the app told me the light was on. So this might give you the feedback for homey?

I don’t know, only trying to help :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hehe yes It does give feedback. :stuck_out_tongue:
But the problem is to make that call Eufy will lock you out after a couple of tries.
So only when 2FA is working i can do that

Edit: 2FA Will be implemented. As I also need that for the Homey Cloud implementation

New app update (test: 2.19.8):

Changelog:

• ADD: Floodlight trigger to Outdoorcam (Pro)
  • ADD: IR Switch flowcard to Outdoorcam (Pro)

@zee-eend added support for the IR switch on the outdoor cam. Can you install above version (click the link) and test if it works for you ? :slight_smile:

Alright, that’s fast!

The app is being installed right now. As I am still not at home I can’t test it, but when I’m home I will let you know if it works. (I’m pretty sure it will do :face_with_hand_over_mouth:)

1 Like

Hi, I am looking to buy an Eufy Floodlight Cam 2, it has 2K resolution and human detection, is it supported by the Eufy security app ?

1 Like

Hey @HakanD
Yes It is.
So you could make flows like

IF a person detected
THEN turn on a light

Thanks alot for super fast reply!

1 Like

It all works in flows - spot and ir :+1:t3:

1 Like

But only on Homey Pro? Correct. Bougth my Eufy today. Getting it to work is difficult. Read in yr fas to install app from community forum. How do I do that? Thks in adv

@vyncke002 Yes Its only available for the Homey Pro
And theres no community version only the official app I made: Eufy Security App voor Homey | Homey

Edit: not sure what you mean with: yr fas

Thks for fast response. Pitty on Homey Pro. Typo meant to say Faq

1 Like

@vyncke002 I am checking with Athom what we can do to integrate Eufy Security in Homey Cloud

1 Like

With Homey Pro also the Homey is meant that was sold as the non Pro version, so with less memory. Maybe you’ve got that one. Just install the app and it will probably work. Athom names the ball version of the Homey only Homey Pro, so no difference in the versions with less or more memory.
The app doesn’t yet work on the Homey Bridge.

1 Like

@Roger_Gorissen Thanks that’s a good explanation.
I’ll also add this to the F.A.Q. :slight_smile:

FAQ Q0

1 Like

Dankjewel :pray: for all efforts. Not so happy with the trend into cloud and into monthly subscription fees but I guess that is where the whole industry is moving towards. I don’t plan , motivated by last post, to give up to get my Homey to work. Or do you see specific roadblocks? I see Homey as a real add on and vareous workflows will make the Eufy more smart.

@vyncke002 So can I conclude you own a Homey and not a Homey Pro? (white ball).

If you do own the White ball Eufy can work. (if you need help I can help you out)

If not. There are plans to integrate. But that plan is with Athom right now. They asked me to build the app buidl Eufy has to approve it.

1 Like

Correct no Homey Pro.
If I can help to send mails to Athom or Eufy or to run some tests. Call me in.

@vyncke002 Okay. But you do have a Homey Pro.

As said in above posts all the White ball Homeys are Homey Pro’s

Homey is the new cloud Homey.

So in this case you can just install the app and it should work.

1 Like

@vyncke002 See this post:

What about Homey (Early 2016), Homey (Early 2018) and Homey (Early 2019)?
Those Homey models are now considered part of the ‘Homey Pro’ family. Free upgrade! :wink: They share the same operating system, receive the same updates, etc. The only difference is their hardware, of course.

1 Like

No, not correct, this is a Homey Pro too these days.
Rem: not good to show your Cloud ID, better hide it.

1 Like