[APP][Pro] Eufy Security

Hi Martijn, just Instal my new Eufy floodlight Pro. I want to activate the light with Homey buth it dos not work can you help?

Thx!

Hey @Yannick_Eeckelaert
What do you mean with acrobate? :slight_smile:

Edit: if you mean connect: make sure to share the device with your extra account. Otherwise it wonā€™t show up in Homey

Hi Martijn activate. :slight_smile: i push the button en nothing happens not in a flow not manual

Hmm stange
I think you mean the button for the light?
Can you share a diagnostic report?

More - apps - Eufy Security - settings wheel right top - send diagnostic report

Yes the button, edc01109-d8e5-4782-a495-21270319f610

Thanks
Looks like the floodlight cannot find itā€™s hub (the cam itself)

What you can do:

More - app - Eufy Security - config

Click save changes right Bottom

This Will fetch the latest data from Eufy
If that doesnā€™t work try to restart the app.

Hey Martijn,

It works! Dit not put in the op adres :S i had the home base en my cameraā€™s fitst. The floot camera came later. Dit not know it schould put in the ip 2. Gave it a fixed ip en put is in eufy app. Alle is well now.

Thx!

1 Like

@Yannick_Eeckelaert It should pick it up automatically. But it might be that the device could find the ip in your network.

ah well it works :slight_smile:

Have a nice Christmas !

Can you add Option to de flows ? ā€œ if the light Turns on ā€¦ā€¦

Than u can activate a extra lightā€¦

Would be great!

Nice Christmas for you 2! :christmas_tree::santa::christmas_tree:

Unfortunately not. Theres no way to retrieve that info from Eufy at the moment.

Quick checkā€¦is anyone having issues with trying to cast an image from eufy battery 2k video doorbell onto Google nesthub? My flow shows a homey loading image on my Google nesthub, but thereā€™s no images shown and just stops suddenlyā€¦

Hey @lukelinsj
You might want to try to cast a different image and check if that works.
If you added a chromecast device to your Homey it includes a album cover image tag. Check if that works. If not it is probably related to the chromecast app.

Hey Martijn

Thanks for responding. I tried the cover art approach, and it worksā€¦

Can I send you an error log to see if thereā€™s anything happening or if I set something up wrong?

Hey
Yes you can send a log I can have a look

Thank you! Here the unique code

082b58ad-a00a-4795-834b-769fc5a2d413

Thanks
As far as I see the images get saved to your Homey.
So when you go to this page: Homey Developer Tools
You will see the same image as in the Eufy app.
If thatā€™s the case then thereā€™s nothing I can do. Then it something within the Chromecast app.

Cool thanks for helping me to make the checksā€¦Iā€™ll reach out to homey for support on their chromecast appā€¦Happy holidays!

New app update (test: 2.19.7):

Changelog:

• ADD: Floodlight trigger to Outdoorcam (Pro)

@zee-eend added support for the light trigger on the outdoor cam. Can you install above version (click the link) and test if it works for you ? :slight_smile:

Thanks!
As I am not at home right now, itā€™s hard to tell if it works. But I turned it on, went to live view in the eufy app, and it looks like the light is on. I double check it when Iā€™m home. :blush::blush:

Is it also possible to create this option with the ir light on this and other cameras?

And maybe also
IF/WHEN spotlight is on/off
AND: spotlight is on/off
Cards if that is possible

Many thanks

1 Like

Oh Nice!

The IF card Will be hard. As theres no way to tell if itā€™s on.

But for IR I can check. I also made that for the doorbell