[APP][Pro] Eufy Security

Hi,
I was wondering if someone could confirm if the Indoor Cam Pan & Tilt support crying detection and does it work with the app (I see it as a card)?

Hey @Jeroen_W
Yes it does. And it’s quite accurate actually.
Also works with the app :+1:

good morning, running eufy-app in version 2.11.6 and before this version all works fine.

have two flows for turning eufy-cams on and two flows for turning cams off. inside each flow are four eufy-cams.

since 2.11.6 not all cam‘s switched on or off when flow is running. is there a limitation for commands from homey to eufy in a certain periode?

tryed it with a delay between the two flows but always the same result. is there an easier way two switch on/off all cams?

Hey @CyberSponk ,
There was a limitation. But that was removed in update 2.11.1 ([APP][Pro] Eufy Security - #1278 by martijnpoppen).

Before that it was not possible to have 4 cameras in 1 flow without delays.

So in my theory it should work. Would be nice if you can send a diagnostic report. Then i’ll check if i see something which is not working.

Diagnostic report you can do via:

More - Apps - Eufy Security - Settings wheel right top - send diagnostic report

Thank you :slight_smile: happy to read it’s working well. I will buy one for the soon to be baby room :baby:

1 Like

New app update (test: 2.11.9):

Changes:

• FIX: Flowcards for multiple device with single Hub at the same time
  • FIX: Flowcards for multiple standalone devices at the same time.
  • FIX: refresh P2P service when expired. fixes unresponsive devices

So in release 2.11.1 I fixed the following bugs:

• [BUG] multiple flowcards at once are not working without delay
  • [BUG] triggering multiple cameras with different Hubs at the same time doesn’t work without delay

But with that release introduced this one:

• [BUG] triggering multiple cameras with same Hub doesn’t work anymore

@CyberSponk Can you test if your flow works again? So all 4 camera’s at the same time.
@Chris_nl Can you maybe also test as you have multiple stand-alone devices?

I already tested with 1 Homebase device and 1 Standalone device and that still works. Also multiple cards at the same time is not an issue.

Sure, just sent you a message, will test some things tonight

Yes, ist works again. :-). Tested it with 3, 4 and 5 cam‘s in one Flow without delays. Thanks.

1 Like

Hi All Eufy’s homeys,

Homey is really not accurate for geofencing so i would like to use Eufys geofencing app.
So i created a flow for testing purpose :
WHEN this flow has started
AND eufy arm mode is home
THEN set my homey presence home

Unfortunately that is not working, i get an error
Any idea how i could get homey to check eufy s mode or tell eufy to start a homey flow…
Thank you

nb1 :
It seems i am missing this card on my Eufy Indoor Cam

That card is about if eufy mode has changed

Nb2: i dont have homebase just eufy app

Hey @mattrix ,

Just read your message. Geofencing with a stand alone camera is not going the work.
Only the Homebase reports it’s security mode.

Once I get 2FA working it should be possible as user don’t get locked out anymore.
I’m working on that part and hopefully i can push that in the coming month.

After that i’ll make fixes for 2-way communication.

1 Like

Hi Martijn,

Thank you for your amazing app.

I’ve ran into a problem. I would like to create a flow which would send me a picture when the doorbell is pressed. I’ve got it working on the Android phone of the wife but my iPhone doesn’t get any notification.

All is triggered within the same flow with the “doorbell tag” attached to the “push notification” option from homey.

Other messages within the same “push notification” option do trigger on my device.

Thanks!

Marco

Hey @Marco ,
When you don’t get an notification the image is not correct. Can you try to add a notification to that flow without an image and check if that comes trough?

Hi and thanks for a great app.
From reading through this forum I understand that it is not possible to get a snapshot from a camera at a spesific time. Is my understanding correct or is there a workaround?

What I would like is to take a snapshot from one camera at a spesific time i.e. 08:00 and send it with e-mail (i.e. email sender) and telegram (i.e. CallMebot).

Hey @riiskongen,

Thanks! :smiley:

Yes that’s correct. That’s not possible at the moment.
I’m still looking for other ways to do this but no succes yet.

New app update (live: 2.11.9):

Changes:

• FIX: Flowcards for multiple device with single Hub at the same time
  • FIX: Flowcards for multiple standalone devices at the same time.
  • FIX: refresh P2P service when expired. fixes unresponsive devices

Extra info can be found here: [APP][Pro] Eufy Security - #1355 by martijnpoppen

CC: @CyberSponk @Chris_nl you can install the live version again if you want :slight_smile:

Fun fact: this is build 200. So that means that there are already have been 200 versions of the app (test/live) :smiley:

3 Likes

Congrats on 200 updates, next goal 300? :wink:

1 Like

Hoi Martijn,

Inmiddels is het support ticket opgelost en is mijn Homey weer terug.
Ik probeer de eufy app te installeren.
Ik heb een extra account zonder 2 factor authenticatie aangemaakt.
Ook het locale ip nummer heb ik ingevuld. Ik krijg nu de melding
Error eufyp2p.init is not a function.

Weer jij hoe dit op te lossen?

Groeten,
Rob

1 Like

Hi @RobSanders
Nice that your homey is fixed

I’ll have a look at it :slight_smile:
Its from a recent change

Thanks! Hehe sure :smiley:

@RobSanders can you send a diagnostic report ?

Meer - apps - Eufy Security - tandwiel rechtsbovenin - stuur diagnostisch rapport