[APP][Pro] Eufy Security

@Thomas_Eekels yeah exactly.
So the Idea is that you enable motion in the official Eufy app and switch that with the Security mode via Homey. So use disarmed OR notification off when you dont want detection.

Because the detection mode consists of multiple parameters, it’s not that easy to Just have one flow card to enable/disable this.

It is not that easy? ahhh. (Jammer).

In the Eufy security app it is just one slider on each camera (bewegingsdetectie slider).
All other parameters could be left as configured in the Eufy app.

It is just the detection on / detection off slider that I would like to set from Homey.

@Thomas_Eekels I understand. But you can do that via Security modes. Thats why eufy has the Security modes.

So when you disable notifications on a Security mode. The detection Will be off.

correct, however: security modes can be switched by Homey for the Homebase-2 connected outdoor cams.
Unfortunately, the indoor (pan & Tilt) cams are not connected to homebase-2. Their security modes must be individually switched in the Eufy app. Mode switching is not in Homey for those…

@Thomas_Eekels

The mode switiching for the indoor cams are at the cams itself.

New app update (test: 2.4.2 ):

Changes:

• FIX: add Homebase trigger alarm ON with a duration - (changed to input field) - @Heula
  • FIX: quickresponse for wired doorbell - (@Rens_Hoekema)

Please note that the previous test version had a prefilled flowcard for the Homebase alarm. That doesn’t work anymore. Updated to the input field.

1 Like

@martijnpoppen

@Rens_Hoekema can you restart the app and try again?
Somehow it cannot find your camera

@martijnpoppen done, same result

Can you send an diagnostic report? @Rens_Hoekema

@martijnpoppen done

@Rens_Hoekema update the testversion https://homey.app/a/com.eufylife.security/test/

@martijnpoppen not working

@martijnpoppen I have tested with Aqara doorsensor and the the Homebase alarm worked perfectly when the sensor was triggered.
The only thing missing now is the beep sound on the keypad when a sensor is triggered while in away mode.
If you can handle that it would be complete.

Thanks a lot :+1:

@Rens_Hoekema alright back to debugging. I’ll sent you a DM. Maybe we can check again. the library is updated so only thing we need to know is which commands are sent from the Doorbell.

1 Like

@Heula
Is that something which happens when the alarm goes off?
If so I have to check, in that case I can create some flowcards for the keypad. Also battery status for the keypad is possible.

I mean the sound that you hear when you have set the seconds before the alarm goes off after entering or leaving the house.
When a Eufy sensor is triggered I hear a beeping sound on the keypad until the time is up and the alarm goes off if not turned off.
When other sensors than Eufy sensors are triggered the alarm goes off after the amount of seconds I have set in my flows but the keypad stays silent.
With this silence my kids could think the alarm is not set because they don’t hear the beeping sound on the keypad after coming home.

I hope you know what I mean now. :wink:

Alright yeah got it.
So the keypad beeps to let you know you have to shut off the alarm.
I’ll check if I can find something for that!

1 Like

Hey Martijn, maybe a stupid question. I have push notifications on and everything works fine. Suddenly all pushnotifications are off in the app so homey is not working on these commands anymore. Have you heard this problem earlier? Second, when a door is open (eufy door sensor) there is no notification if eufy is off so homey keeps telling a door is open. Many thanks

Hey @Richard_L
I think you mean these settings?:

These get disabled everytime. This is a Eufy issue. I’m thinking of to force these notifications from Homey. Will check that.

For the doorsensor. When there’s no notification the value wont change. If you want to override it you can restart the app and it Will default to closed