[APP][Pro] Eufy Security

I’m not sure I see this behavior on my Homey when other notifications appear.

Thanks for your workaround, I’ll give it a try.

1 Like

@martijnpoppen not working :grimacing:

@Rens_Hoekema
Ah I see. Forgot the trigger. So only works on motion. Will update :smiley:

Would still love to have a way to stream local, doesn’t even have to be through homey itself, the current workaround i use now is the cloud option, but that is very limited. Do you know if there is any way to create something so it can be used locally, or would using the new library also not solve that issue?

The alarm option and quickresponse are great! :+1:

1 Like

Hey @Chris_nl ,
The new library fetches the stream trough P2P as buffer and translates that to a video with FFmpeg. This is not possible on Homey.

I did a rewrite on the old library. (Which is almost the same)
That gives the possibillity to fetch live snapshots. So working on that.

Edit:;I can try to make a small script which creates a local stream. With FFmpeg.
But that Will be outside of Homey

That would be amazing, i don’t even need the ffmpeg, i can just record RTSP actually, i just can’t access the local url, so if you know how to do that, that would already help alot

Yeah that’s the thing. The P2p returns a buffer which should be converted to RTSP first.

Ah okay :slight_smile: In that case i do need to convert it lol, thought you wanted to convert it to something else.

1 Like

@Rens_Hoekema updated the app for the quickResponses: https://homey.app/a/com.eufylife.security/test/

@martijnpoppen :grimacing: nope

Thanks @martijnpoppen I have installed 2.4.0 and I have adjusted some of my flows but I was not able to test it yet.
As soon as I can I will test the homebase alarm option.

I see that it can only be set to 240 seconds. Why not also an option to set it until the alarm is turned off?

@Heula
I can add more timings. But it expects a time. But i’ll set options for some hours

1 Like

Hey Martijn, any way to use the homebase alarm as a siren in other flows? So when other sensors detect motion that could trigger the siren in the homebase? (or is that already possible and i’m overlooking it lol)

@Chris_nl https://homey.app/f/UmYFVC

I don’t have that option… only the Arm mode

You are on the test version of the app?
If you are restart the app. The app checks on restart for new functions.

Yeah, just installed that, like 20 minutes ago, will try a restart, see if that helps

works now, restart did the trick :+1:

1 Like

I have a number of Eufy cams inside and outside.
The outside cams have detection on and homey will push notifications when detection triggers. The inside cams have detection off, as we walk in the area all the time.

We have a flow that knows when we leavevthe house, by activating a sensor.

What I want is that the flow will activate ‘detection’ mode on the indoor cams, when triggered by the sensor. I can only selec RECORD, not the detection setting as such.

Any idea?

Thomas

@Thomas_Eekels
Which cams do you have?

I think you’re talking About the record option inside the Eufy Security modes?
It should have a push notification option. Unless motion detection is turned off for that camera.

See my indoor cam p&t:

Hi Martijn,

the homey push, on detection, works fine.

But detection is default off with the indoor cams. The question is whether I can set detection on. (as in the Eufy security app) by a Homey flow command. Currently, this toggle or switch is not in the Eufy app for homey.