[APP][Pro] Eufy Security

Yes it is, all automatics settings fields are populated. Below is the message ’ Saved. Logged in to EufyLife’

Wired version still no notifications here.

I would suggest to try an different eufy account. Sometimes eufy blocks the account. Due to multiple requests

Will look into that.

Will try and send an update tomorrow. Thx for your effort so far!

Created a new account with another email address, logged on successfully with the Eufy app and accepted the invitation I send and logout out again.
Removed the Homey Eufy app, reboot Homey and installed the Homey Eufy app again.
Entered the new account in the Homey Eufy app and connected successfully but the problem remains the same.

Goodmorning!
Happy to announce that the app is available in the official app store. :smiley:
It’s version 1.3.5.

in this version I changed the following:

• fixed timeout errors
  • fixed notification errors
  • fixed a part were the app crashed and could fix itself
  • added a debug option so I can help you with notifications which are not sent.

So if you have trouble with the doorbell press. Enable debug in the settings and sent me your ACTOR_ID in a DM. :+1:

App will also update later in Homey Community Store

2 Likes

@martijnpoppen Ik heb deze versie geinstalleerd nu, zal vandaag eens kijken hoe het gaat :+1:
I have installed this version, I will monitor it today

1 Like

So if you have trouble with the doorbell press. Enable debug in the settings and sent me your ACTOR_ID in a DM.

The doorbell press is working for me, but motion still isn’t.
Hence I triggered some motion and a doorbell press with debug enabled.
I’ll send you my ACTOR_ID in a DM.

1 Like

Amazing, very keen to make this work. However, seeking some guidance as well. I’ve invited my wife as guest and user her iPad for setting up the additional account, where the guest account is now running. I’ve successfully added the app + doorbell to Homey, but a flow with doorbell press is not working yet.

Is the above setup causing the flow not to work? Should I have done so on my own phone?

Hey Mark,
It’s better to create an extra account which you don’t use inside the Eufy_security app. See homey as an extra user :slight_smile:

1 Like

Just made an new version to fix problems with doorbells not working. Check the test version: https://homey.app/a/com.eufylife.security/test

Hi all!
For those using the doorbell; I just worked closely with Martijn to get motion up and running and he was able to patch the issues in v1.3.9. (https://homey.app/a/com.eufylife.security/test)
Massive thanks to Martijn for the amazing support!

2 Likes

Martijn, I turned on my debug :white_check_mark:. So maybe you can see what I’m doing wrong not getting notifications from de doorbell push.

Thanks

1 Like

De deurbel is nu werkende, maar de tilt/pan krijg ik niet gekoppeld… weet iemand waarom Homey deze niet “ziet”?

Yes there’s an issue when people have a Homebase device and a non Homebase device. But only one IP is registered right now.

I’ll try to come up with a fix for that.

1 Like

Hope you’ll find a fix.
I have a pan/tilt cam and your app works great with it.
Now i’m about to buy a doorbell 2k with homebase so it would be great to be able to use them both within the same app.
Great work sofar Martijn :+1::+1:

1 Like

Martijn, :handshake:… beide gevonden in Homey!! :+1:t3:

Verstuurd vanaf: myMail voor iOS

1 Like

Got it working, thanks for the great work!

Did some debugging with @Xa4 and fixed a issue specifically for the Video Doorbell 2K (Wired)
This new version available in test. Eufy Security | Homey

2 Likes