[APP][Pro] Eufy Security

Hi @MrBlue ,

• For now the device just calls all available devices. Do you have more than 1 doorbell?
  • Motion should be enabled in the EufySecurity app. There are 3 options (Pets, Person, Motion). Those 3 are also in the Homey app

Thanks! :smiley:

1 Like

Three here also

First wired doesn’t notify, try the rest later

1 Like

Referring to the same as @Xa4 shows in his screenshot. While adding, I only see 1 actual camera (which is correct since I only own 1 doorbell).

Regarding the motion; I created a flow for every motion type, but none of them actually trigger.
Curious whether other doorbell owners will experience the same.

@Xa4 @MrBlue yep i see.
Wrong config. Two are the 1080P variants. I added a wrong label.

You also selected this? @MrBlue

Yep, check is enabled!

Which one is the 2K version? Still no notifications here.

The 2 at the end are 1080p.

Hi! Awesome work!
Stupid question…: By making a “guest” account you mean going into the Eufy Security mobile app -> Family & Guests -> Invite, after making a separate dummy account on their webpage or something?

/Martin

@Crowntwig Yes exactly that. You can’t be logged in at two Eufy Services at once. That’s why :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hallo Martijn,

I can’t install the Homey Community App on my Macbook because Apple can’t check for badly software. Without this app I can’t install the Eyfy app.

@Jacques_Derks hopefully next week it will appear in the official store.:+1:t3:

1 Like

I have this running now, i think… but only trigger that i have is: when turned on / turned off
this is with camera and with doorbell, both 2k.

For now check at the Bottom of the main flow list. There you Will see eufy security.

1 Like

@Jacques_Derks This is because I don’t want to pay ~100€ a year for an Apple certificate. You can easily install the desktop installer on you MacOS (I am primarily using macOS myself). You can find more info on this in the FAQ section in the store when you click the footer link ‘about HCS’. But to make life easier for you. I attached some screenshots.

2 Likes

I just can’t manage to change the security mode via a flow. someone succeeded?

Added (breaking) release v.1.3.2 to the Homey Community Store.

Community Store com.eufylife.securityCommunity Store com.eufylife.security v1.3.2

• All Flow related actions and triggers are now moved to the device.
  • Flows you created for notifications and setting the security mode won’t work anymore, but have to be on device level. (See attached GIF’s.)
  • If that doesn’t work try adding the device again to Homey

Sorry that this breaks current flows but the app is still in development.
Next to that I fixed some issues with notifications/settings and added extra camera :slight_smile:

2 Likes

2 biertjes gedoneerd! Goed bezig Martijn!
Volgende stap RTSP voor de deurbel? :wink:

1 Like

The app is successfully connected to Eufy and I can add a Eufy devices registered in Homebase2 however I can’t enable or disable or do another action with a device. After some time a timeout error appears. I’m running app version 1.3.2.
What could be wrong?

Wow thanks!
Yes Working on the images now

1 Like

Check if the checkmark is enabled in the settings.