[APP][Pro] Eufy Security

Did some debugging with @Rens_Hoekema and fixed a issue specifically for the EufyCam (2/ 2 PRO /2C / 2C Pro) and Floodlight camera
This new version available in test. Eufy Security v1.3.16 | Homey

3 Likes

Wow…
Many thanks to @martijnpoppen to develop this app and al the testers to get it working.

I have also the Doorbell and wil soon install this app also.

2 Likes

With the latest beta Doorbell is working perfect. When i press the Doorbell, the flow is running! So 10/10

1 Like

I would like to buy the doorbell.
Is it possible that in the future the keypad will also be added to the Eufy app?

(Sorry for my Dutch earlier :relaxed:)
Normally my pan/tilt is off (and “closed) and I want it on and surveying when we’re gone. Can’t get it in a working mode. What’s the right flow to start the cam at leaving?

Hi Igor,
I also have the pan & tilt and turn on the cam when I leave the house and have this flow for that: https://homey.app/f/t5rPUr

Hi @J_Pouwels for now not sure if that’s going to work. It’s on my list to check

well, let’s try that too. Thank you!

Can’t get it why i can’t get a working flow… cam is in sleeping mode and stays in that mode, whatever flow I try. When I push the button in Eufy’s app, the reaction is very fast and the system is armed. Why can’t Homey do that for me?

Is this with the “camera on” switched on or off in the Eufy app?

Switching the pan/tilt camera on or off with a flow works ok here, only with a few seconds delay but thats no problem.

Yes thats correct, delay is there because everytime it should connect to the P2P service. Which takes time

I’ll take the few seconds delay… :wink:… for now can’t get the settings right. So curious what you’re settings are in Eufy app and Homey.

1 Like

Can you check if you turn it off if it turns the camera on. So the other way around :stuck_out_tongue:

there’s a known issue for that for some cameras [BUG] On/Off switched for some cameras · Issue #10 · martijnpoppen/com.eufylife.security · GitHub

The switch in the Eufy app work’s flawless. On is on and off is off.
In de Homey flow nothing happens and the picto of the “Dan” keeps showing an star/wheel

Yes probably something wrong with the LOCAL_STATION_IP. I sent you an DM. So i can take a look at the logs and see what goes wrong.

Again found somebody who has a Homebase and a Standalone device (e.g: Pan&tilt). Somehow the Homebase gets priority over standalone devices. This bricks the on/off and arming mode of stand-alone devices. There’s already a bug for this and I’m working on it to support all devices at the same time:

CC: @OetAelse @Igor_Lala

3 Likes

Is it possible to have the notifications as a rich notif (with picture)? It would be pretty useful as with this rich notification support the Android TVs would show the picture who rang the bell. Similar to this: Pipup

2 Likes

@martijnpoppen is working on the pictures part. Told me he already managed to get the notification pictures in Homey, so I think it will not take long before we can test.

2 Likes

@Szergely That would be really nice!
Got the images already. working on 2 things now:

• images in flows
  • multi devices homebase - non homebase.

Will post that update when i’m ready with it.

for now it’s mostly fixing bugs so everybody gets a working app :slight_smile:

7 Likes