[APP][Pro] Eufy Security

@Ronald_Bos please remove your previous post

But have a look at FAQ Q1 [APP][Pro] Eufy Security - #4 by martijnpoppen - Apps - Homey Community Forum

Eufy app is not very good working with my homey pro. I have created a extra admin account and when i use it in flows, mostly it does not work good at all. If i use a trigger " when person detected" then send a push noti. But it does not trigger at all and fhe flow is never activated.
Also when someone press the doorbell it sends a old screenshot instead of an actual one. And the motion sensor does also never trigger.
Am i the only one? Maybe i should read the howto once again :wink:

@MikeT87 all answers you can find in FAQ Q1 and Q3 [APP][Pro] Eufy Security - #4 by martijnpoppen - Apps - Homey Community Forum

Why does the Eufy sensor, as example, does not log anything? If i check the eufy app - there are lot of motions. In Homey it only said once 14 days ago. And so it goes with all devices, just total not actual.

What i did wrong?

@MikeT87 did you check FAQ Q1?

I have two solo cams s40 and installed the eufy security app in homey pro with an other admin account then on my official eufy phone app.

Been busy trying to work out how to get notifications in homey pro on one camera but I get way less notifications than from the official eufy app.

I read all the faq’s but seem to be missing something.

@ConstantG can you check FAQ Q1 one time more? [APP][Pro] Eufy Security - #4 by martijnpoppen - Apps - Homey Community Forum

I can and I have done all that’s mentioned. I get notifications in homey but not every time there is a person or movement on the camera.

@ConstantG that’s strange. Can you send a diagnostic report when that happens?

Hi Martijn,

I could use your help. I have a second admin account for Eufy access, which I used to set up my Homebase 3 in the Eufy app, but I’m encountering an error message.

I’ve already verified the credentials by logging in on the official Eufy website, and they work fine. What should I do next?

ca16a4a9-ea83-47ae-9820-a14bea458d9c

@ConstantG can you elaborate what I’m looking at? :smiley:

I see person detected. But in the flow you mentioned movement. Can you share your flow?

@Pascal88 can you send a diagnostic report? :slight_smile:

@Pascal88 looks there are no devices in your account? Did you share them with your extra account?

The problem was solved after you took a look for me. Thanks!

1 Like