[APP][Pro] Eufy Security

Sorry, no I didn’t. I started configuration, same error message, then the report.

I did remove the app and re-install it (few days ago), but with the same result.

@Frits_Roest that’s strange, i don’t see any errors in the logs. Can you restart the app and send a new report after that?

Sure: c10f6646-5d4d-425d-9d04-16688c7469a8

@Frits_Roest it looks like the report doesn’t update at all. Can you restart your Homey maybe? seems to me that the report function is not working properly

@martijnpoppen Took a few minutes :slight_smile: I made a diagnotics report from the settings - general menu (1AE1112F), but I’m not sure you have access to that. The diagnostics report from the app is: 8d25ae71-ca50-4178-9dbd-24b83c298b8d (after configure and error message).

@Frits_Roest the first is for Athom employees.

Report looks still the same… :frowning:
I looked at your image again, i see what you sent. Did you already try a repair of your device or not?

Right mouse click on a Eufy device and click repair:

@martijnpoppen No I didn’t. I can’t find that function ánywhere in the eufy app (dutch version).

@Frits_Roest see my screenshot above (Homey Webapp)

@martijnpoppen All Eufy Cams were gone from Homey. I tried to re-install the doorbell couple of days ago. no luck. I just tried again and lo and behold, it worked. At least the doorbell seems to be working fine. I ran a repair, but in App - Configure still get the same error message.

d6d280e5-3dfc-4003-a353-30f652d6ab6f

@Frits_Roest the pairing process looks fine and it is connedted. There’s no need for a repair if it’s working.

1 Like

@Frits_Roest thanks a lot for your kind donation :slight_smile:

Seems like a restart fixed my issues. Devices are now updating. Now to figure out some flows I can make :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Unable to add a device - no device found. Checked id and password for my secondary admin account (having logged out of the Eufy security app). Tried both regions. Restarted app. No joy.

273b74b7-326e-4812-8cdb-478567551704

Sorry to be a pain. Can’t think what else to try.

Andy

@Andy_Henderson which device are you trying to add? :slight_smile:
I see some failed password attempts in the logs, but also a succesful login. So it seems to work, but probably not the correct product

Thanks for quick reply. Video doorbell E340 Dual 2K.

Andy

Success! Not sure what was different - kept trying and eventually got through. FWIW, my UK account was registered as EU.

Sorry to trouble you,

Andy

1 Like

@Andy_Henderson
Yes you tried to add a Dual Doorbell Powered instead of battery, so i guess that went wrong.

Yes Eufy only has 2 servers, US or EU. So even Asia is part of US server.

Deurcontacten melden wel in Eufy maar niet in Homey.
Kan wel de deurcontacten inlezen vanuit de Eufy app en aanmaken in Homey

@Ronald_Bos this is a English thread please translate your post

1 Like

Door contacts 2st. report the status in Eufy but not in Homey.
I can read the door contacts from the Eufy app in Homey.