[APP][Pro] Eufy Security

Thanks. But in Changelog 3.0.0 the C210 is listet.

@Effendi68 yes Eufy Solocam C210: SoloCam C210 - eufy NL

1 Like

Hello,
I wanted to know if it was possible to retrieve the status of the eufy sensor in Homey (example window open or closed). Currently I use homebridge which sends this information to homekit (example window open) and it works!!! while in homey I donā€™t see anything. It always shows me contact closed. The only solution that doesnā€™t suit me is to activate notifications in the eufy application for the sensor.
(so I get spammed by the application).
My goal is to make flows like: if window open at 9:30 p.m. then send a notification.
Anyway, thank you for your help

@Dr.Spoke as you already mentioned
The notifications are the only way

See FAQ Q1 [APP][Pro] Eufy Security - #4 by martijnpoppen - Apps - Homey Community Forum

Edit: I checked the Homebridge integration and see how they did it. Will check if thatā€™s feasible for Homey aswell

1 Like

My Homebase 3 fan started to make noise, I got the Homebase replaced.

Now is there a way to solved these two ā€œissuesā€:
All parts of my flows that have the old Homebase are now broken, is there a easy fix?
Could I just rename the new Homebase to the same name and remove the old device from Homey? Would that work instead of going into every flow and click on ā€œReplaceā€ and change to the new Homebase? If I need to go the ā€œReplaceā€ route, would it be possible to change from the old Homebase to the new in ALL flows without going into each single flow and manualy change them?

I also had two doorbells connected to the old Homebase, I had to add them into the new Homebase. Can I just change their names to the exact same names as they had before? Would all flows still work then, or do I need to use the ā€œReplaceā€ function in each flow?

Just use Homey to make the notifications you need.

If you canā€™t get the status of the sensor in Homey just make a logic card. When the sensor opens, set the logic card to Yes. When the sensor closes set the logic card to No.

Now make a flow: "When itā€™s 21.30 and the logic card are Yes then send notification ā€œThe window is openā€.

Sure itā€™s not 100% fail proof but might be good enough?

1 Like

@ExtraKim i guess this is what you want :smiley: [HOW-TO][Pro][Cloud] - Tool to FIX (advanced) flows after removing and re-adding devices

Thanks, I will take a look!

1 Like

Looks like my doorbells work without me doing anything. :+1:

1 Like

@ExtraKim yeah devices connected to a homebase will resolve themselves

1 Like

Now I need to figure out how to connect my C22 Outdoor cams to the new Homebase 3. When I setup the first Homebase I got the option to move them, with the new I donĀ“t get that optionā€¦

Hi,

Can you tell me how Eufy Home Base 3 and the E340 doorbell work? Does the doorbell connect directly to home base 3 or can home base 3 be in another room but connected to the same local network?

@Damian they connect to each other via their own networks

@ExtraKim never had that. So not sure if you get that option

First time I added a HB3 I got the option to transfer cameras from my HB2, I could also add my Solocams (C22 Outdoor) to the HB3. With the new replacement HB3 I didnā€™t get that option, not even with cameras that are still on my HB2 (that I didnĀ“t transfer the last time).

I will figure it out sooner or later, everything ā€œworksā€ right now since the C22 still records to their memorycards. Will solve the recording to the HB3 later.

1 Like

Hi there, I canā€™t add my pan/,tilt eufy cam to homey pro. I followed your instructions, created a secondary user with admin privileges, shared the camera , but no luck

Report: 74c81da1-26b9-41e3-a85e-f96c303079d9

Tks!

Hey @Bernardo_Durao
I see that there is a device in your account but not which one.

Can you provide me with the first 6 characters of your Device SN?

So I can check the device list in the app?

Officially solved with the latest Homey Pro 2023 update!
Thank you Martijn! <3

1 Like

@martijnpoppen any news on this issue? :innocent:

@Daan_Dagevos I checked, but not much i can do, so i asked the dev of the sdk. so we have to wait for a update :wink:

1 Like