[APP][Pro] Eufy Security

Is there any option on rasberry pi to host snapshots? I don’t know anything about docker.

Do you think that buying EUFY HomeBase 3 should fix this problem?

@Damian On a PI, yes if you run Docker

HB3 will fix the issue, but keep in mind the snapshot service is just a addon, so no guarantees it will always stay working. I’m hosting that service in the cloud and hopefully we can keep it running.

but before you buy anything… I’ll try a small update to see if that would fix your issue :slight_smile:

New app update (:orange_square: TEST: 3.28.3):

Changelog:

NEW:
1: None

FIXES:
1: FIX: Standalone Battery device snapshot feature

If you find any issues, send a report via the mobile homey app

More - apps - Eufy Security - settings wheel right top - send diagnostic report (put your email in the input field to make it easier)

You can install the test version by clicking the link above and press install

Don’t want to be part of this test version? Install the live version → Eufy Security App for Homey | Homey

1 Like

@Damian can you try the TEST version? (see post above for instructions)

Unfortunately, no effect ;( If I connect the bell to a constant power supply, will it change anything? Or only the base station 3 can help?

@Damian can you send me a report after testing the flow ?
Just curious what it says :slight_smile:

In theory the HB3 should help, however i just think that your setup shouldn’t matter at all. So if i can fix it it would be even better :crossed_fingers:

cc230cbb-061b-4f18-9abc-17e5ee96afc9

You are doing a very good job, if I can help in any way, let me know, I can give you access to Homey and Eufa, maybe it will be easier?

@Damian access to the doorbell would work. I’ll share my email in a DM :slight_smile:

I shared it, tell me is it ok?

maybe just a hint: I fixed my issues by self hosting the docker container and now all snapshots work flawlessly.

1 Like

@Damian So i checked and what i found out is is that the E340 is not working with streaming when it’s used in standalone mode. This is not integrated in the SDK i’m using for this app.
As I don’t have any way to fix this without the developer of the SDK i have to unfortunately tell you that snapshots are not possible if this device is used standalone (without any base)

Do you think that purchasing Home Base 3 will fix the problem?

@Damian Yes it should (that’s what i’m using).

However as said before, no guarantees this feature will keep working indefinitely. It’s a custom feature i made, so it might be that at some point it gets patched by Eufy. Just as a disclaimer :slight_smile:

1 Like

New app update (:green_square: LIVE: 3.29.3):

Changelog:

NEW:
1: Added Translations - Thanks to @Emile !

:denmark: (Danish)
:de: (German)
:es: (Spanish)
:it: (Italian)
:norway: (Norwegian)
:sweden: (Swedish)
:poland: (Polish)
:ru: (Russian)
:kr: (Korean)

FIXES:
1: FIX: Standalone Battery device snapshot feature

If you find any issues, send a report via the mobile homey app

More - apps - Eufy Security - settings wheel right top - send diagnostic report (put your email in the input field to make it easier)

Since today (new version?) my script to snooze motion alarm fails.

“SETS_NOOZE_MODE” Typo?

@CoonHouse please send a diagnostic report

Edit: I see, this was due to the translation by AI :frowning:
Will go trough all the files again

@CoonHouse fixed in 3.29.4 :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Great! Thanks!

1 Like

I have a Problem to connect with my Indoor Cam C220. Connecting to my Homebase 3 and my Eufycam 3 worked but if I try to connect with the C220 I get a failure (nothing found). Of course, I have released the camera in the eufy app for the relevant user.
Any ideas?
Thanks, Tom

@Effendi68 That is not available yet see: [APP][Pro] Eufy Security - #5819 by martijnpoppen (C220 and C210 are the same)