[APP][Pro] Eufy Security

Thanx for the help. i’m going to test this.

Yeah I also didn’t see anything strange… I did that and Eufy sees it but Homey does not.

I need to split it up in two messages due to the multiple attachments…

Not sure if it helps but I have a very low CPU usage (0.0000001661 B). Is that something that looks off to you?

@Abdullah_Rasool can you send a report?

No CPU doesn’t matter,

There you go: cc33a511-3914-472b-b46a-08977f0d3542

@Abdullah_Rasool can you verify your doorbell has all notifications enabled?

Eufy - doorbell - settings - notification:

Eufy - doorbell - settings - motion detection:

1 Like

Enabling one of the mobile notifications and turning it off resolved it. Thanks a lot Martijn!

I just bought you a :coffee: to express my gratitude for your support :slight_smile:

Thanks a lot @Abdullah_Rasool , appreciated!

Make sure to keep the push notifications enabled, that’s (unfortunately) the only way to get them in Homey.

Edit: I extended the FAQ a bit so it is better findable in the future :smiley: FAQ Q1: [APP][Pro] Eufy Security - #4 by martijnpoppen - Apps - Homey Community Forum

I had one of them enabled (the one for doorbell - not for motion). But just enabling the second one (which I don’t need) fixed it. Afterwards, I could turn the second one off again and it remained working.

1 Like

Hello!

First of all, thank you for this app!

I installed my E330’s a few days ago, and my phone/watch is getting wrecked by all the notifications from the Eufy app (which I understand needs to remain turned on for this app/integration to work).

So, now my goal is to make flows in Homey to send notifications instead of the Eufy app to reduce the number of false positive alerts that I receive.

Has anyone gotten this to work successfully, and can share the flows?

I’m also trying to track when friends and family arrives/leaves our house. I’ve managed to create an advanced flow that uses logics for arrival, which is quite simple:

1. Person X is spotted on camera
  2. Use logic and answer variable “Is X at the house?” with Yes.
  3. Add an event to timeline with “X visited the house”.

But I’m not sure how to get the logic to reset once they leave the house. Any recommendations?

Hi,

I still have a problem with my E340.

I live on a busy street, someone walks by the door every now and then and I can’t set the notification to receive a push with a photo of the person pressing the doorbell.

I wanted to use Snapshot, but regardless of what I do, I always get the photo below.

Could you please help me?

@Damian please share your flow and send a diagnostic report

Hi

My report:
92ec990e-6d30-43fb-9829-ac25a422a2dd

For a test, I did something simple

@Damian you have to take the snapshot first
See FAQ Q14 [APP][Pro] Eufy Security - #4 by martijnpoppen - Apps - Homey Community Forum

Still the same

bee23ab8-b076-4579-b033-e877ab8a28c7

@damian can you run the flow manually and check again?

I started flow manually. The bell lit up with LED backlight, but I still have the default photo

11b76e6c-6efd-49ec-9a85-9c9dac6ded19

@Damian please share your flow

@Damian
I would suggest a Homey restart, However i don’t think that will solve the problem. You’re using your E340 in standalone mode. When it;s in standalone it’s doing a lot more battery saving than when it’s connected to a HB3.

So because of the battery saving there’s a mismatch in the timing and the stream is not long enough to take a snapshot from.

This might work with a self hosted snapshot service FAQ Q13 but also not sure about that.