[APP][Pro] Eufy Security

Hi @Shaba49
yes it is available for the E340 , and also when you pair it to a Homebase 3

Hi, I have the Floodlight E340 and the dual doorbell.
I have removed them from Google Assistant, added them to Homey, and added them back to Google Assistant via Homey, but now I cannot get the google displays to show the cameras.
When I ask, it says its doing it but goes to a blank screen.
Any assistance with this would be appreciated.

@Shaba49 adding them to Google via Homey doesnā€™t give you any streaming options. Streaming via Homey is not possible

Ever since adding my dual camera doorbell to Homey, the battery lasts 10 days instead of 2-3 months. Is there a way to reduce the battery usage?

Is there a way to view the cameras on the Google devices and still be able to connect them to Homey?

@martijnpoppen I do not have a vehicle detection cardā€¦

I have restarted the app several times over the past few months.
This is also the same via the website, which has also been refreshed multiple times over the months.

Currently not

Yep add them to google via Eufy and via Homey. Like with many other devices

Try restarting the app

I have restarted the app several times over the past few months.
This is also the same via the website, which has also been refreshed multiple times over the months.

@Shaba49 sorry it was not clear to me if you were a existing or new user.

Please send a diagnostic report: [APP][Pro] Eufy Security - #2 by martijnpoppen

@Shaba49 please send a report after restarting the app.
1 report is enough. no need to send multiple

Hi,
The diags code isā€¦
2b1ffe04-d1b4-4788-914a-757c8dbc4ab1

Thanks

please send a report after restarting the app.
1 report is enough. no need to send multiple

Here you goā€¦

d9363d0c-497a-4627-a752-0529eca85cfe

Hi @martijnpoppen, great work on the app. Thanks!

Is it possible to use a Homey flow to temporarily silence the Homebase, Minibase Chime and Doorbell when someone presses the doorbell button? And later set everything back to the regular settings?
So that, for example, when the kids are asleep during the day, I only get notifications on my phone?
(Without having to dig through the app to find all these settings)

Hi @CJ_Scholten
Yep you can use the snooze card for that.
That works the same as the snooze option in the official app :slight_smile:

Oh wow, I completely missed that card! :slight_smile: Thanks!
I canā€™t seem to find the snooze option in the app, though.

@CJ_Scholten in the official app its the moon icon on the cameras overview, after clicking the 3 dots

I can not find a remote (keychain) for the Eufy Security system to swith the alarm on and off. I do not want to install a keypad upstairs. Is it possible to use a Homey flow to do this by using a switch for example?

@Arjen_R yes you can use a Homey flow to change the security mode of the Homebase :slight_smile:

1 Like

Question: my 2 Eufy doorsensors are not showing open in the homey (2023) adding is no problem but the status keeps closed?