[APP][Pro] Eufy Security

@Vondel64 see FAQ Q1 [APP][Pro] Eufy Security - #4 by martijnpoppen - Apps - Homey Community Forum

Pff I knew it. Have 3 Eufy camera’s and read the solution many times by other posts. :saluting_face::saluting_face:

1 Like

Hi!

Trying to create this flow but the motion detection doesnt seem to work for me.

I have tried to trigger the toogle light with another test flow and it works.

@Stefan_Tordell see FAQ Q1 [APP][Pro] Eufy Security - #4 by martijnpoppen - Apps - Homey Community Forum

New app update (:orange_square: TEST: 3.27.7):

Changelog:

NEW:
1: None

FIXES:
1: FIX: S340 missing Pet Detection

If you find any issues, send a report via the mobile homey app

More - apps - Eufy Security - settings wheel right top - send diagnostic report (put your email in the input field to make it easier)

You can install the test version by clicking the link above and press install

Don’t want to be part of this test version? Install the live version → https://homey.app/a/com.eufylife.security/

Hey @martijnpoppen,

tonight i tried the “snapshot” feature again, it seems like it is not updating the “last snapshot” for the camera in the app. But when i send the snapshot as a message to the phone, it is the correct picture. Is this the correct function? If yes, is it possible to “override” the last picture i see on the device? If no, suggestions to what is wrong with my setup? Regards Marius

Hey @Marius_Stensrod

That’s strange, even after refresh?

And maybe stupid question, but did you select the proper image with the dropdown on top? :smiley:

1 Like

@martijnpoppen , Yes, after refresh and using the proper dropdown.
But there is development, all of the sudden, the image did update. And now it function as it should, without me doing anything else. Sorry to bother you with a latency/server/host issue that you can not do anything with.

1 Like

New app update (:orange_square: TEST: 3.27.8):

Changelog:

NEW:

FIXES:
1: FIX: S340 missing Pet Detection

More - apps - Eufy Security - settings wheel right top - send diagnostic report (put your email in the input field to make it easier)

Don’t want to be part of this test version? Install the live version → Eufy Security App for Homey | Homey

video doorbell give red error icon

if i want to restart the app i got the message not installed ?

report number
f7449f82-66ee-4573-bebd-dcbb4023ffaa

@Kevin_Ponsen thats out of my control. Try to re install the app and see if that resolves it.

You can install it via the app page

1 Like

Hi, did you manage to get anywhere with the report?

i installed the app true the form app library and it works again

thanks

1 Like

New app update (:orange_square: TEST: 3.27.9):

Changelog:

NEW:

FIXES:
1: FIX: E340 missing Vehicle Detection

Don’t want to be part of this test version? Install the live version → Eufy Security App for Homey | Homey

1 Like

@Shaba49 Sorry I totally missed it.
But updated it just now, see post above :point_up:

It worked for a while - but now the capatcha is back again - once per week…

@Henrik_Soegaard most of the time thats due to multiple logins of the account and Eufy is protecting it with a captcha. So for example if the app is restarting multiple times a day it might cause a captcha. (might be due to memory or something).

But nothing i can do for you here, this is just how Eufy works

Hi, the selection of a chime type with “trigger chime (Chime type)” doesn’t work. It always plays the default chime. Version 3.27.9

@Saarbug yes correct
It doesn’t work and probably wont work for the HB3

HB2 used to work but also broken
Im not expecting a fix for this

Does someone have an example of a flow recognising a person? I tried this but it doesn’t work

I have a HB3 and doolbell and camera that supports it. In eufy app it works.