[APP][Pro] Eufy Security

@JP_van_den_H can you log the name to the timeline and see what it returns?

Hi, Itā€™s already working. Havenā€™t changed anything. Tried some other flows with a notification of ā€œPersonā€ to me to show whatā€™s filled in.
It now shows my name often.

Iā€™m looking for a flow which recognises me, when Iā€™m working in the garden or in front of my garage. Had one without recognition, but itā€™s too omplex whth counters. Now I can continue puzzling.

1 Like

Hi to all, I have added my 3 Eufy cameras to my Homey Pro. Unfortunately no one shows actual picture. All I see is very old picture from camera, i.e. 20 hours ago, no refresh. Any tips ? Thanks
Diagnostic report
54477c04-37b6-4809-b317-b57d9b0729f0

@Marek_Gebrt see FAQ Q3 [APP][Pro] Eufy Security - #4 by martijnpoppen - Apps - Homey Community Forum

1 Like

Hello, I have been trying to properly configure the doorbell since May. Despite setting a notification delay, I usually get a flashing photo of the previous guest pressing the doorbell button instead of the current one ;( I have the E340 model directly connected to Homey Pro 2023

@Damian yep thats correct see FAQ Q3 [APP][Pro] Eufy Security - #4 by martijnpoppen - Apps - Homey Community Forum

Hi,

Sorry if this question already been answered. Tried searching the topic but found no threads about it.
I have a Homebase 3 with a Doorbell 2K (using battery) and with the Homebase 3 I can use the Bionic Mind functionality and have setup family members, neighbors etc. and they all get recognized within the Eufy mobile app.

Do you have any idea when the person token within a Person Detected card could be implemented for the 2K Doorbell?

Thanks for all the hard work!

Hey @ComfortingChaos
The token is already there.

You can find it in the flow tokens when you are creating a flow.
Like this: [APP][Pro] Eufy Security - #5881 by JP_van_den_H

Soooo sorry, must have missed it totally cause i was looking under the tokens for the device and not under ā€œThis flowā€
sample

Mucho appreciated!!!

1 Like

Hello, is it possible to activate alarms on the individual cameras via flows ?
If I take select turn on generic alarm on for x secons on the camera (no homebase general alarm) then the alarm will occur on the homebase always ?
Therefore my question if it is possibleā€¦
Thanks for your support.

@CSxx that got missing when implementing the HB3 for this app. Will be fixed once im available again to work on Homey apps

ok thanks a lot for fast feedbackā€¦then I will stop to tryā€¦ :grinning:

1 Like

Hi Martin. Any news on the C220 camera? Possible to add support for it?

Hi @LSS
see: [APP][Pro] Eufy Security - #5819 by martijnpoppen

Hi @martijnpoppen sorry to bother you i have a quick question as i am new here :smile:
The motion sensor of eufy when i pass through it, it works normally within eufy app with all the configs i needā€¦ however when i check itā€™s status on homey app it always showing me OFF (as if there is no motion) is that normal ā€¦ sorry if that was addressed before in this topic Thread and i didnā€™t see
I attached screenshots below
Thanks in advance

@Ahmed_Wael please check FAQ Q1 [APP][Pro] Eufy Security - #4 by martijnpoppen - Apps - Homey Community Forum

1 Like

it worked, Thank you very much

1 Like

Hi!
Since a few days ago Homey is not able to control Eufy. If I try to switch on/off a camera it immediately says Missing Capability Listener: onoff .

Any ideas?

@bfisk yes: [APP][Pro] Eufy Security - #2 by martijnpoppen

I have replaced the old eufy doorbel for the new dual E340. Everything works fine but when i wanna send the command play a custom message homey app say voicefile does not exist. I use a extra account for homey when inlogin in eufy app and check custom message then they are in there only homey does not see them.
Any idea