[APP][Pro] Eufy Security

@Peter_Regterschot please send a diagnostic report after reproducing the issue

Hallo Martijn,
Bedankt voor je hulp. Ik heb het net weer gedaan en probleem bestaat nog steeds. Homey zegt voice doesā€™n exist. Ook een diagnostische rapport maken schijnt niet te lukken al weet ik niet waarom krijg de volgende foutmelding rate limited .
Ik hoor graag van je

And in english?
This is an english forum. :slight_smile:

1 Like

@Peter_Regterschot Please keep this Thread in English (please translate your post accordingly), and try to restart your Homey. Rate limited is not a Eufy app error but a Homey error

I have reetary the homey bit it keeps saying rate limited

Met vriendelijke groet,
Peter Regterschot

@Peter_Regterschot please contact Athom support for thatā€¦not much i can do for now

Ok thanks i have contacted homey for the problem i wil be beack to you as soon this problem of rate limited is solved so we can solve the eufy problem of custom message s
Thanks

Met vriendelijke groet,
Peter Regterschot

Hi, it seems that the vehicle detection option is available but it does not seem to be working.
The person detection is fine but I get no notice, logs or activity when a vehicle is detected, even though prompts an alert via the Eufy app.

Would really appreciate the vehicle detection card to work within Homey.

I have created a diags report which can be found hereā€¦
a0889abd-3fd6-4346-a802-6ef0040a4bf7

Thanks for your continued help with this.

@Shaba49 you have the settings as in FAQ Q1? [APP][Pro] Eufy Security - #4 by martijnpoppen - Apps - Homey Community Forum

@martijnpoppen yes settings have been configured.
All other alerts work including Person detection etc, its just the new vehicle detection card thatā€™s not working.

@Shaba49 what camera

Ok the problem with the diagnostic rapport is solved here is the diagnostic code .
aeac5f38-1f47-4da2-9cba-cecd0d6f620c

Met vriendelijke groet,
Peter Regterschot

@Peter_Regterschot i dont see any custom voices in the response.
You added them in the Eufy app?

Hi, itsā€™s the Floodlight

@Shaba49 which floodlight?

See movie

(Attachment Video.mov is missing)

@Peter_Regterschot movie is not possible on the forum

Ok but i have three custom message like you can see in the screenshot but in homey if i try one of the three custom message s homey say voice does not exist.

Met vriendelijke groet,
Peter Regterschot

@Peter_Regterschot can you try to repair the Doorbell in Homey?

Sorry for thr delay in getting back to youā€¦

Its the E340 Floodlight Camera