[APP][Pro] Eufy Security

@martijnpoppen , Device not reachable (COnnection failed (Captcha Needed). I am repairing, entering Captcha and it finishes, but still red-triangle.

Edit: It finally updates when entering Captcha, but when i restart the app, it gets red-triangle and need of entering Captcha again, updates the components but i am back to the temperature for the doorbell.

This is getting a bit messy, because i am replying as i am testing.

1 Like

@Mark-AppMyHome no didnā€™t try it. Unfortunately i have to buy cameras myself to test them.
Will check the library for the LTE as well

@Marius_Stensrod yes theres a startup sequence give it a bit of time after repairing.
It will show connecting to Eufy server

Homey has to individually check every camera therefore it takes time. Unfortunately this is the only way to block any user input resulting in errors

@martijnpoppen , I understand that, so read above edit :slight_smile:

1 Like

@Marius_Stensrod yep restarting the app results in a login at the Eufy API.and the Eufy API doesnā€™t like that you login multiple times so it starts asking for a captcha
Can take up to 48 hours to disappear.

Temperature issue is back? :frowning:

Yep :man_shrugging:

Edit: Restarted app one more time, entered captcha. The indicator stayed the same as i have choosen. I think you solved it :grin:

1 Like

I keep getting the same problem over the days. Flows with Eufy app are not working anymore because at some point youā€™re logged out. For example. I have a flow to put the doorbell in away mode when I go on a trip and back to normal mode when I come home based on presence. Up until now, after a few days when I come home nothing happens until I fix the app and login again.
Perhaps itā€™s something on the Eufy side but if this persists some flows are not very useful unfortunately.
E340 with Minibase chime.

@Marcus_Bitterling is the app really logged out? Does it say anything?

As mentioned before the Homebase mini chime is not ready yet.
See: NEW: add MiniBase Chime (T8023) by martijnpoppen Ā· Pull Request #407 Ā· bropat/eufy-security-client Ā· GitHub

Iā€™m sure the fault is on my side. I think maybe I have done account sharing too many times. Roger_Gorrisson - Create an Eufy account and then a second account where I share my devices and log into Homey with second account?

1 Like

It seems so. Old image and no response to safety mode changes.

@Marcus_Bitterling i hope when the minibase is implemented it should be fixed.

E340 works perfect with the HB2 or HB3 at the moment

1 Like

I see the doorbell is added: Thanks for the efforts!!

1 Like

Thanks @MMo !

1 Like

Iā€™ve added a Homebase 2 and hopefully problem with losing connection will be solved now.
By the way, I also have the icon changing problem. After a while it always defaults to temperature.
Merry Christmas :smile:

@Marcus_Bitterling i hope so too!
Hmm so strange, iā€™ll try to reproduce it

Aaah, christmas present seems to be working. Thanks https://community.homey.app/u/Roger_Gorissenand Profile - martijnpoppen - Homey Community Forum

1 Like

Hi, could there be an issue with eufy? Flow cards are not responding to a door ring and ā€˜movement detectedā€™
Tried to remove and re-add the doorbell to no joy.
Homebase 3 with a dual pro s330 (wired it up for power)

@Martin072 most of the time those issues are on the users side :wink:
please see [APP][Pro] Eufy Security - #4 by martijnpoppen - Apps - Homey Community Forum Q1

Ok, So if I understand, I need to have the motion sensor push notification enabled to let it work with Homey? This means I get a notification for each person that walks by on my phone?
Iā€™ve seen the work arounds, but that is not an option, disabling the notifications in iOS will also not prompt doorbell notificationsā€¦

@Martin072 yes thatā€™s correct. This is not a official integration from Eufy, and currently the only way to receive events from Eufy