[APP][Pro] Eufy Security

Hey @Marius_Stensrod

Thanks!

1. I think I can do that. there’s a check if the camera has a battery and if so it add the temperature and battery capability. Maybe something goes wrong there. Will have a look!!

I do see the same on my doorbell btw :wink:

1. hmm yes you’re not the first who says something about this. I will check if I can set a poll interval in the underlying library. I think it’s there. Probably not needed to set it this low.

Will come back on both points!

1 Like

Thank you @martijnpoppen , you are the best!

1 Like

New app update (:green_square: LIVE: 3.21.11):

Changelog:

NEW:
1: none

FIXES:
1: FIX: increase polling interval (save battery)
2: FIX: prevent status indicator change
3: FIX: prevent double login (regression from library)

If you find any issues, send a report via the mobile homey app

More - apps - Eufy Security - settings wheel right top - send diagnostic report (put your email in the input field to make it easier)

@Marius_Stensrod see above :slight_smile:

1 Like

@martijnpoppen ,Great, i have installed it! :smiley: After the update, the Doorbell changed back to temperature, the cameras is still showing battery as indicator. The cameras is battery powered, and so is the doorbell, so it is a bit strange that it acts up like this. I will follow up the battery consumption on the doorbell :slight_smile:

@Marius_Stensrod super strange, I tried it aswell and didn’t change for me :confused:

Can you send me a diagnostic report? :slight_smile:

@martijnpoppen , here you go " f1455c81-28a9-492f-9a0f-c1d166f6be4b " :slight_smile:

@Marius_Stensrod I added a additional fix: v3.21.12. If that doesnt work then maybe we should check with Athom :exploding_head:

@martijnpoppen , Installed it. and it still changed to temperatur on the doorbell. When i looked on the update, I got at ret triangle first, and suddenly everything shows my desired indicator, switches back to red triangle, then i got battery on the cameras and temperature on the doorbell. :thinking:

If interested, made a report " e79028ed-4ccc-4b9c-ad90-c52900e34fef "

PS: A restart of the app, also changes the indicator of the doorbell back to temperature.

1 Like

@Marius_Stensrod then something in the app changes it. But not sure what. Nothing special what i could see in the logs.

Will check your latest report tomorrow :wink:

1 Like

Yeah, i also think so. Running Android One UI- 5.1, Andoid-13. I am also running a Andorid tablet, and that act up the same (Android-12). Thank you @martijnpoppen , i am sure that you will find a solution :wink: Or give me a wink, i am not afraid of sending Athom a support ticket :slight_smile:

1 Like

@martijnpoppen

Noticed earlier today that all my Eufy devices have lost their connection. Upgraded to the new version. Everything seemed fine at the start, but now, checking in a couple of hours later, everything lost again.

Also the logo seems to have disappeared from the app settings.

HP2023 w/ Homebase 2.

Diagn: 5c4f1dc4-649c-403f-b686-f3c191a065bf

Trying to restart the app fails, its says “Not installed”…

1 Like

Tried a few more of our cameras.

The following are not yet supported by your app?

• Floodlight cam E340
  • Video Smart Lock T8530
  • Garage Control Cam-Plus T8453

And this cam is not yet supported into the S380 though I can pair it with your app. Just doesn’t seem to update the video photo nor the battery - Solar Wall Light Cam - no video pic

hope this helps.
Mark

What FW are you running on HP23 and have you tried a “pull the plug” ? This sounds like a Athom issue. and you should send them a support-ticket.

1 Like

@Peter_Kalrsson and what do the devices say? A red triangle always shows a message

Edit:
The not installed app sounds like a Homey error
Tried a restart?

Edit2:

Report also empty:

1 Like

@Mark-AppMyHome floodlight cam E340 is work in progress.
The other 2 are not yet in progress as those were not available in the EU yet. I’ll check what i can do. I think the library has them already

Solar light wall cam should work.
Make sure to check the FAQ :slight_smile: [APP][Pro] Eufy Security - #4 by martijnpoppen - Apps - Homey Community Forum

@Marius_Stensrod checked your report aswell but cant find anything strange.
What you can try is remove the Doorbell and re-add it and see if that resolves your issue.

You can fix your flows easily if you want; [HOW-TO][Pro][Cloud] - Tool to FIX (advanced) flows after removing and re-adding devices

@martijnpoppen , deleted, included, repaired (as it always includes as US and have the wrong capabilites as of the settings it has (as of pet-detection ex.)) as EU, repaired flows. Restarted app, eveything in eufy-app had steady red-triangle, restarded HP23, steady red-triangle, ptp, steady red triangle. App now not working :roll_eyes:

Edit: restarted Homebase, with the original Eufy app, everything updated correctly in Homey. Restarted Eufy-Homey app Homey, everything red-triangle, restarted Homebase in orignal Eufy app, again red-triangle.

@Marius_Stensrod and what do the devices say? A red triangle always shows a message

Thanks. I’ll recheck.

Also by chance have you tried their LTE cellular cam? Have that too.