[APP][Pro] Eufy Security

Nice!

New app update (:orange_square: TEST: 3.21.7):

Changelog:

NEW:
1: NEW: add MiniBase Chime (T8023)
2: NEW: Add Doorbell E340 (T8214)
3: NEW: Add preparation for Indoor Cam S350 (T8416) (hardware access required)
4: NEW: Add eufyCam E330 Professional (T8600)
5: NEW: Add eufyCam S340 Pan and Tilt (T8170)
6: NEW: Add support for device which can be stand-alone and connected to Homebases
7: NEW: Migrate app to HomeyCompose
8: NEW: add flowcards to new cameras
8: NEW: prepare for Homey Cloud

FIXES:
1: FIX: Repair not working for some devices
2: FIX: T81A0 - S120 (implement missing types)
3: FIX: Country code for EU
4: FIX: deprecate stream cards
5: FIX: remove persistent data in userdata - fix
6: FIX: energy saving for battery devices
7: FIX: Security mode for Homebase
8: FIX: images not updating

If you find any issues, send a report via the mobile homey app

More - apps - Eufy Security - settings wheel right top - send diagnostic report (put your email in the input field to make it easier)

You can install the test version by clicking the link above and press install

Donā€™t want to be part of this test version? Install the live version ā†’ Eufy Security App for Homey | Homey

2 Likes

Hi @martijnpoppen and all, I guess you knew it already but itā€™s new for me - did you know that Google Home is capable of showing all Eufy cam live streams , live and on one screen? Even the official app do not have such capabilitiesā€¦ if you knew, pls. ignore :grinning: Maybe useful for others.

@Sharkys i knew they were working on it. Nice !

1 Like

Everything is fine now than before, because at the beginning i got just errors and oroblems but now added S340 solocams and the app doesnt support it. Can y add solocam s340 cameras too to the supported device lists?

@Robert_Szilagyi see a couple post above; [APP][Pro] Eufy Security - #4871 by martijnpoppen
Its not part of the live version yet

Installed the test version so i will try hows perform. I got a bunch of S340 outside so its a good test.

1 Like

And in English? This the English forum.

1 Like

Hello Martijn,
Can I ask a question here about Eufy cameras and creating a flow in Homey?
I now have 2 cameras and I receive notifications every time via the Eufy app.
I would like to create a flow in the Homey environment so that when I am not at home or someone is detected between 0:00 and 0:600, I receive a notification. During the day I donā€™t need to receive notifications if someone is detected, but the event does need to be saved
Thanks

@Niek_Lansink I would suggest to look into the security modes where you can set up when you want to receive data.

PS: can you delete your Dutch comment?

delete my dutch comment.
Where can i receive toy comment and data?

Sorry didnā€™t get that, what do you mean?

Is this a standard flow in Homey? And should i in the Eufy app ignore/shutt down the notifications?

@Niek_Lansink without notifications Homey canā€™t react on Eufy: [APP][Pro] Eufy Security - #4 by martijnpoppen - Apps - Homey Community Forum Q1.
But you can set a different security mode and disable notifications in that mode. But keep in mind Homey canā€™t react to it at that point

I very often lose connection with Eufy account. Homey doesnā€™t update, shows on old image and is unresponsive when I for instance change the security mode. I have to use repair and log in to account again to fix it. Perhaps this is a problem with Eufy servers?

@Marcus_Bitterling test or live version?

And do you use a separate account for Homey?

Eufy cant be logged in at 2 devices are the same time. For a longer period

Iā€™m on the latest test version and have two accounts. The Homey account is a resident

@Marcus_Bitterling please send a report when you encounter this again then i can check for you

1 Like

Hi Martijn,

Quick question. Is the S330 (T8423) dual pro video doorbell supported by your app?

Martin

@Martin072 it is. :slight_smile: