[APP][Pro] Eufy Security

@Psico its work in progress. But almost ready to go live see: [APP][Pro] Eufy Security - #4826 by martijnpoppen

Hello, I am now an owner of Homey early pro 2023 and I have an issue with camera imagesā€¦
I cannot update by pushing the button belowā€¦and the images are distortet. The images are like this since I installed the appā€¦no update anymore.
2fa disabled, new account created in eufy app

thanks a lot for your support.

Wauw. So excited! Looking forward to it.
Thank you !!
Not sure what the normal iterations timelines are for these updates. Wondering if it worth setting up the test version or wait for it to go ā€œliveā€. WIll setting up tet version break all the other flows / flowcards i have set up already ? I have hundreds so worried they all have to be redone :slight_smile:

1 Like

@Psico i expect the update to go live next week :slight_smile:

@CSxx live view is not possible

Please check the FAQ Q1 and Q3 [APP][Pro] Eufy Security - #4 by martijnpoppen - Apps - Homey Community Forum

ā€¦thanks a lot for your answer, my question is why I cannot refresh the view by pushing the refresh button

ok thanks a lot, understood, any idea for the distorted image ?

1 Like

Theres no live view :frowning:

Distorted image. Yep thats Eufy , cant do anything about that. Happens once in a while

Sorry to bother you again, just two questions real quick:

1. I somehow missed/didnĀ“t understand the current/future status of turning the S340 on/off. Can/will that be implented?
  2. Also, I was wondering if playing back sound over the Eufy Cams might/is possible? Would be a lot easier to use the cameras as door chimesā€¦ :wink:

Regards

@naehle work in progress :slight_smile:

Thanks for your donation!! :slight_smile:

Hi Martijn,

Just installed the latest update but Homey canā€™t find my minibase Chime
Itā€™s automatically shared in the other account but I get an error when adding it.

a569e260-6b34-45d1-b959-c609ec6a9f63

@Marcus_Bitterling did you add any devices to your minibase chime?
Otherwise it wonā€™t show up as a shared device.

Hi. I have had the homebase2 and 3 procam2. They have worked great together with homey. Now i bought a s40 and it connects to homey, but after a while im unable to control the camera through homey. It looks like it still is connected thou.
I have tried with both fixed and dynamic IP in the router.

@Johan_Bjork yes known issue. Will be fixed in a next update.

S340 is still in test version of the app so bugs can occur :slight_smile:

Perfect, thanks :blush:

1 Like

What do you mean by that? Itā€™s coupled to the doorbell, what other devices should it connect to?

@Marcus_Bitterling Oh that should work. Are you on the test version?

Yes. Latest. And I tried sharing to my second account again but strangely enough only the doorbell shows up in the second account, not the chime. See pictures of main account and second

@Marcus_Bitterling can you remove share with the extra account and instead add your extra account as a resident in your home?

1 Like

That does the trick, thanks!