[APP][Pro] Eufy Security

New app update (:orange_square: TEST: 3.20.3):

Changelog:

NEW:
1: NEW: add MiniBase Chime (T8023)
2: NEW: Add Doorbell E340 (T8214)
3: NEW: Add basis for Indoor Cam S350 (T8416) (hardware access required)
4: NEW: Add eufyCam E330 Professional (T8600)
5: NEW: Add eufyCam S340 Pan and Tilt (T8170)
6: NEW: Add support for device which can be stand-alone and connected to Homebases
7: NEW: Migrate app to HomeyCompose
8: NEW: add flowcards to new cameras

FIXES:
1: FIX: Repair not working for some devices
2: FIX: T81A0 - S120 (implement missing types)
3: FIX: Country code for EU

If you find any issues, send a report via the mobile homey app

More - apps - Eufy Security - settings wheel right top - send diagnostic report (put your email in the input field to make it easier)

You can install the test version by clicking the link above and press install

Donā€™t want to be part of this test version? Install the live version ā†’ Eufy Security App for Homey | Homey

3 Likes

Yes, I enabled notifications for a couple of cameras in Home mode, and I can confirm that notifications are working :slight_smile:

will check the other part

Thank you so much!

1 Like

HI there,

just today while trying to add a new camera Homey lost connection to all devices.
Steps done:

1. Restart Dufy app
  2. Restart homey
  3. Re-added user per home/location
  4. Re-added user per device
  5. installed above mentioned test version
    Most often, login stalls after entering the credentials (showing ā€œloadingā€ forever), but every once in a while I am asked to enter the captcha before finally nothing happensā€¦
    Any suggestions?
    Regards
    Philip

@naehle yes :point_up:

Diagnostic report:
64dd2536-4564-491d-8bb7-04dc9c92bbb1

@naehle as far as i se the catcha is wrong and thats why it fails

Thanks for your quick replies!

But: Sometimes the captcha shows, sometimes not, but if it shows I enter the correct string (Iā€˜m pretty sure). Iā€˜ll give it a couple more triesā€¦ but is there a way around the captcha?
Currently, Iā€˜m already waiting 5 min for it to show upā€¦ (after entering the repair mode)

1 Like

Ishavet a question regarding Eufy and WhatsApp. Are the imagery from eufy cameras stored with a time tag. I have several eufy cameras. I can with the WhatsApp app send a message to homey and say that I would like the last image from all eufy cameras I have around the house. But I would like to only have the last I.e. 8 hours if there is a trigger that atores a imageā€¦

All of a sudden, it worked without doing anything differentā€¦
Thanks anyhow!

1 Like

@riiskongen theres no time tag. Its the last motion image

Thanks. I now realise that drinking whiskey and creating flows and asking questions on this forum late at night does something with the spelling and accuracy in different flows;)

Anyway, is it possible to create a time tag ā€œattachedā€ to the images that are stored from the motion events?

Hi, Iā€™ve have invested in some Eufy S330 cameras, but not happy with the detection range, In my back yard I got several Philips hue motion sensors, and I would like them start the Eufu cams.
Can I somehow use a flow with hue sensors to trigger the camera to start recording?

Donā€™t want to stress you @martijnpoppen :slight_smile: but did you find an explanation why the arm state differs between Eufy app and Homey app? I have a lot of dependencies to the arm state, and I think itā€™s wrong that is says ā€œDisarmedā€ right now (since it says ā€œHomeā€ in the Eufy app). Thanks!!

@Peter_Kalrsson no sorry didnā€™t look into that yet. Sometimes I do have a live next to Homey :rofl:

But will try to check tonight
Did you check the Homebase notification settings to double check?

@riiskongen unfortunately not, thatā€™s not something Homey supports

@Anders_Grasmo Unfortunately not, as this is a reveresed engineered solution we didnt find any way to do that :frowning:
I do agree, that would be THE best option for this app

What? :joy:

I fully understand, off course! Pls let me know if I should test anything. Really appreciate it!

All OK with notifications!

1 Like

Hi there,
just added a SoloCam S340, and I wanted to check if anybody else got the issue that turning it off/on using homey doesnĀ“t work?

Regards

@naehle yes i fixed that this evening but not yet released
Will do so tomorrow

Great. - thanks so much!

Mobil gesendet