[APP][Pro] Eufy Security

I see you already working on indoor eufy S350 cam. Great news that it will be added soon .

1 Like

Let me begin by apologizing that im not reading all the 4662 posts… :slight_smile:
So I made a second admin account without 2FA and accepted the invitation from the main account.
If I select shared devices in second account I do see my doorbell image and all the events in the iOS app.
However after logging out and trying to add the doorbell to Homey I get Error with no devices found and the advice to share devices.
Tried several times with removing app from Homey but no succes. Each time same error.
For the record, I don’t have a homebase.

not? :stuck_out_tongue:

did you share the devices as devices or did you invite your second account as a resident?

Oh and please send a diagnostic report

Wow that’s quick! :grinning: :ok_hand:
As devices, not as a resident.

@Marcus_Bitterling that’s correct.
In that case please try to add the devices again and after that send a diagnostic report.

Then it will show your try in the logs :slight_smile:

send a report via the mobile homey app

More - apps - Eufy Security - settings wheel right top - send diagnostic report (put your email in the input field to make it easier)

e9771ac1-b6a8-4ab8-9b6a-48d9f06fb4aa

@Marcus_Bitterling can you give the test version a try? Eufy Security | Homey (green install button)

1 Like

Should I deinstall the other one first?

@Marcus_Bitterling no just overwrite :slight_smile: it will fast forward the app to the new version

Same im afraid.

Diagnostic sent
303a5438-9908-499b-820f-b18fca52a285

@Marcus_Bitterling you have the new E340 i see. So good that you’re in the test version as that just added last week.

But you’re selecting the wrong camera.
Make sure to select the dual doorbell ;).

imageimage

Thanks!

Works now.
One remark, battery shows 21% no charge indication and my doorbell is constantly powered.

1 Like

Hi Justyn & Martijnpoppen,
I have the same issues. I created a additional account on Eufy, I tried with the Shared home option ans also the Shared device settings.
The Homebase is connected now on the main admin account, but for the doorbell, with the additional account, it is still giving me the message, no devices found! Region for both accounts is Netherlands and within the Homey settings I taped the European.
@Justyn, You figured it out?

TIA,
Rogier

@Rogier_Teijgeler which Doorbell?

Hi Martijn,
It’s the wired T8210C doorbell, but is not connected with the wire yet, so as you mentioned which doorbell? I tried the other one with battery and this one did the trick, It’s connected now. The only thing that doesn’t seem to work is the camera icon, no image/video is shown, but perhaps this is already mentioned within the community, haven’t checked that out yet.
So thank you.

Hello Martijn,

I have the new Solocam C210. Is it possible to support this device?

Best regards
Thomas

@Rogier_Teijgeler check [APP][Pro] Eufy Security - #4 by martijnpoppen - Apps - Homey Community Forum Q1

:rotating_light: Looking for people who are willing to share access to one of the following devices:

Need access:

Already access + work in progress:

:white_check_mark: = Implemented in Test

@Thomas_Rahenkamp see above

Hello Martijn,

I will give you access. What exactly should I do? I think full access, right?
To which mail.

Greetings
Thomas