[APP][Pro] Eufy Security

@Thomas_Rahenkamp sent you a DM

I have a problem with video image of my E340. It doesn’t update. There have been several events but still I’m stuck with an image of yesterday. Updating doesn’t help.
Also battery indication seems false. I have it wired to power supply but battery indicates 25% since yesterday.

@Marcus_Bitterling please check [APP][Pro] Eufy Security - #4 by martijnpoppen - Apps - Homey Community Forum Q1

Battery: [APP][Pro] Eufy Security - #4 by martijnpoppen - Apps - Homey Community Forum Q5

Battery: sorry :upside_down_face:
Video: checked notifications on in main and guest account but still no new image

@Marcus_Bitterling please try to force some notifications by waving in front of your camera and send a diagnostic report after that

A restart of the app in Homey restored my latest events however the recent event is not displayed after refresh

98c66f08-7772-469f-b1d0-3df01566d1b5

@Marcus_Bitterling what do you mean with after refresh?

@Marcus_Bitterling i think you misunderstand this app. Theres no live view…

[APP][Pro] Eufy Security - #4 by martijnpoppen - Apps - Homey Community Forum Q3

I know but you suppose to see the latest event right? It seems that’s not happening. Could be Homey iOS app as well. I notice it’s quite unstable.
I’ll keep reporting

Using this. See image.
So now it’s showing this image from 13:17 all the time while there’s also a new event at 13:20

@Marcus_Bitterling that button doesn’t work for this app.

Hi there,
The S340 doesn‘t show up in the Heimdall device list. Is this an Eufy or Heimdall app issue?
Regards

@naehle make sure to enable generic alarm in the device settings of the S340 in Homey :slight_smile:

Very kind of you - it’s been a user issue…
:joy:
Regards

Mobil gesendet

1 Like

Hello ! I have a problem that if I only have normal motion detection activated in the eufy app, there will be no motion event in the homey app. It works fine if I have person detection activated.

there is also a problem with whether the camera detects movement and if there is a new movement after about 30 seconds, there will be no new motion event in either the eufy app or the homey app Otherwise, many thanks for all the time you put into this :smiley:

I have indoor cam 2k and outdoor cam 1080p

Best regards Markus

@Markus_Jonsson about the timing. Thats Eufy itself. Nothing i can change for that.

For motion and or person detection. Make sure to use the correct flow cards.
Next to that the Eufy app has settings for indoor cameras where you can set which notifications you want

I’m so fucking stupid, of course I have to have notifications activated for other movement :sweat_smile: thanks for the help, you are awesome :+1:

2 Likes

You’re welcome :slight_smile:

Hi!

Since about one month ago the Eufy motion detector I use stopped working with Homey. First I thought it had something to do with Homey update and zones being broken but I made a custom flow that activate a lamp with a motion detector and it didn’t work. The Eufy app works as intended so it looks like the fault lays with the communication between Eufy>Homey.

Is it maybe a renewal of some service that I have missed?

@Henrik_Ekholm please check if your settings match with [APP][Pro] Eufy Security - #4 by martijnpoppen - Apps - Homey Community Forum Q1 (notifactions must be on for this to work)