[APP][Pro] Eufy Security

@Cor_De_Rooij that’s not the same issue.

Please check [APP][Pro] Eufy Security - #4 by martijnpoppen - Apps - Homey Community Forum Q1

Not entirely, we are recognized in the original Eufy app. In Homey, people with the same names used in Eufy are not recognized in Homey. :wink:

I will send you a report later today when I’m at home.

@Heula it’s the same event… only that Homey is not adding the known person. Your flow tiggers right?

You are right.

This is the whole flow. When a person is not recognized than Google says unknown person seen at the front door.
That is all I hear lately. :wink:

@Heula yeah so only person recongition is not working in Homey, but the actual event is :slight_smile:

So not that big of a issue, but something which is wrong in the library i guess

1 Like

I have checked this and I have those setting activated, but no reaction in Homey.

@Cor_De_Rooij please send a report. you’re making use of the test version and you’re one of the first users with this camera. so stuff can be broken.

First time I do this, do I need to start a Diagnostisch rapport and send the code, or is there another way?

@Cor_De_Rooij :point_up:

@Cor_De_Rooij got you report. I see a error on the push notification service. Can you restart the app and try again?

to double check do you have a pi-hole or network blocker at home?

I have no pi-hole and/or network blockers.
The restart has changed something.

• first test: seems to work but the thumbnail was not the correct “live” one
  • second test: Homey give a notification "Unknown’ without thumbnail.
    I’ll send the report.

@Cor_De_Rooij sound correct to me.

1. see the same for the E340, nothing we can change on the Homey side, that’s a Eufy issue. Thumbnail is just wrong
  2. same as @Heula already shared

Okay, clear for me now. Thanks for checking and the fast reactions.
Good that I can use the detection to trigger “something” in Homey.

1 Like

@martijnpoppen

Eufy 2C Pro cameras, Homebase 2 (system version 3.3.1.5h), HP2023. Obviously something has happened lately. Homey restarted. Latest test version installed after I sent the diag report, same thing.

Diag report: 0bb4256c-5a2d-40b1-b52f-6a2cb4c3dd18

1. Motion/Motion alarm/person detected cards no longer triggered in Homey. Fully working in the Eufy app though (I can see new images arriving). Nothing is triggered:

1. I can see that the Homebase nowadays says “Disarmed” when I’m at home. I am quite confident that this has been “Home” before. I always set “Home” as arm state when arriving home (99.9% through Advanced Flows). As you can see, it says “Home” in the Eufy app - not in Homey though. “Force switch mode notifications (prevent turning off by Eufy” is set to “Yes”. (If I select “Home” in Homey and restart the app, “Disarmed” is selected again.)

My diagnostic rapport.

18ff77e3-de4a-4711-af7a-29ed47375390

Hope it helps :wink:

1 Like

@Peter_Kalrsson correct Eufy made some patches which went wrong. Please restart your Homebase

@martijnpoppen

Thanks, but made no difference. Still the wrong arm state in Homebase in Homey (“Disarmed”), and no motion cards are triggered whatsoever.

According to the logs, the last time this worked (at least motion detection) in Homey was 6 days ago. I can’t say when the wrong arm state started though.

@Peter_Kalrsson
Please check [APP][Pro] Eufy Security - #4 by martijnpoppen - Apps - Homey Community Forum Q1 and make sure the notifications by APP are enabled in the Homebase notification settings

@martijnpoppen

Come on - I should have known better by now. I am so sorry. I tried to build a flow when I’m in a disarmed state, and I have for obvious reasons no notifications turned on in that state.

Then there’s only the question about arm state left. Do you know why the statuses are not in sync? I believe it should say “Home” in Homey, not “Disarmed”.

1 Like

@Peter_Kalrsson I do see a issue in your log with push notifications so will check that. Not sure if that’s related.

Can you put it on Home and check if notifications are coming in?

will check the other part