[APP][Pro] Eufy Security

Is it possible to trigger recording with a flow in Homey even if the security mode is set to not record?

@Blaxtar no unfortunately not

I had some issue with all of my cameras being off line in Homey several days in a row, restarted the app and it would work for that day. I have my Homey to restart every morning, not sure if that was the issue.
I had to cut power to Homey and after that I got a mail that I had a new unit that had logged in. My issues stopped regarding to off line cameras, but now when I go to the Eufy app a lot of the information are in Dutch and I get info that the HB 3 now are availeble in the Netherlandsā€¦
To me this is strange.

@ExtraKim Eufy had some patches lately which went wrong and therefore Eufy became unresponsive. Restart indeed solves that

About the email. Eufy sends updates when a new devices logs in. As Homey logs in it makes senss

About the NL part. When you chose EU in the Homey Eufy app NL is used underwater. I never saw that that also persisted in the Eufy app itself. I can change that to UK maybe to make it English.

Can you maybe send a screenshot of the part which is in NL?

I got some type of ā€œpop upā€ (not a true pop up) in Dutch and then this:

@ExtraKim iā€™ll change it to UK. Probably because you logged in in NL :confused:

Iā€™m notā€¦

@ExtraKim via Homey you are as i explained

Hi.
I have three indoor pan & tilt cameras and wanted to use them as motion detectors - without setting off a motion alarm. Is there anything in particular I need to set up for this to work? If I access the camera settings, then motion detection; motion detection is turned on, human is checked and all other motion is checked.

These are the triggers Iā€™ve been testing for my three cameras. None of them seems to be firing. I donā€™t get anything in events in the Eufy app either, but itā€™s not set to notify.

You need to enable notifications. If you do not receive any in your mobile app, the Eufy app in Homey will neither.

1 Like

@Tiwas exactly what @Anders_Gregow says.
Also check [APP][Pro] Eufy Security - #4 by martijnpoppen - Apps - Homey Community Forum Q1

2 Likes

Just tried, but still nothing - but for some reason I donā€™t get toast notifications in android either.

@Tiwas and you set the notification of the camera itself as well?

Same settings for all three cameras.

@Tiwas and notification in you indoor cam/

@molensky I found the issue for the S120. Will soon update the app :slight_smile:

1 Like

This is how it was set already

@Tiwas if you donā€™t get notificaitons from the Eufy app itself the issue is with Eufy. Then I would suggest to contact Eufy :slight_smile:

And the fact that my unit taking the picture is a Eufy Security Cam and not a doorbell camera doesnā€™t matter?

@spelevinken they all work the same :wink: