[APP][Pro] Eufy Security

@SunEast [APP][Pro] Eufy Security - #2 by martijnpoppen

1 Like

7e50ed46-a483-4919-9138-082cfdb0df39

I have also checked that eufy sends the correct information to the eufy app on the mobile, and there it sends it with the name of the person. See picture

I use “person detected card” and “person” tag in flow

Did you find anything out @martijnpoppen ?

1 Like

@SunEast yes this is a known issue and it doesn’t always come back in the library. Eufy uses some way of adding the name later to the event, but in Homey that’s not possible. I checked with the dev of the library and unfortunately this is not going to change in Homey :frowning:

The Homebase 3 person detection is better :wink:

Thanks for the information. Maybe I should upgrade to Homebase 3 eventually then :sunglasses:

1 Like

I recently bought the S120 Wall Light Cam, but can’t get motion to trigger in Homey. I’ve enabled the notifications in the Eufy app and they’re received on Android. I’ve created a dedicated account and shared the device (not home) with advanced permissions.

Besides the motion, I get an error ‘property name is not valid’ when I change the scene to f.e. “away”.
I can’t controle the light on/off (no error).
Battery is never updated (I know it’s a known issue and unreliable, but no value is displayed).

I searched the forum, sorry if I missed a post if this is already known.
Created a diagnostics report: 184a08a9-ca33-40ff-9e30-f91d5913b060

Edit: BTW, I don’t have a homebase

@molensky I see. I think it’s not implemented correctly in the library, will have a look tomorrow/this weekend :slight_smile:

1 Like

@martijnpoppen any plans to integrate into your app the new ‘Group Control’ function Eufy has introduced? Would be useful in not having to arm/disarm multiple devices from Homey (I have a number of Homebases and often the mode doesn’t change on one of them).

@Julian_Isaacson no it’s not on the planning. It’s only a UI in Eufy which does the same as Homey does

See: [APP][Pro] Eufy Security - #4477 by martijnpoppen

Hello, do you possibly know when the new doorbel e340 will be integrated?

@Mick_Wauthle I’m dependant on the external library which is used in this app. You can see the progress of that here: [Feature request]: Add support for E340 (T8214) Video Doorbell Dual Camera · Issue #387 · bropat/eufy-security-client · GitHub

Good morning,

when Homey restarts and synchronizes the Eufy station, the latter becomes deactivated.

How to correct this problem?

@Matthieu_Moreau not sure what you mean with deactivated?

But Eufy did some patching lately and that caused the Homebase to become unresponsive.

Tip would be to restart your homebase

Hey @martijnpoppen! Seems like the snooze functionality (at least for doorbells) is not working anymore. I created a simple flow (when flow is started, snooze doorbell, homebase snooze on, motion snooze off for 12 hours), which does not snooze the doorbell according to the Eufy app. Snoozing in the Eufy app does work.
Diagnostics report id: bdc3d043-7acd-4cbd-a14f-739c1c6a70e3

Running test version 3.18.13

@trietsch Eufy did some patching lately and that caused the Homebase to become unresponsive.

Best thing to start with would be to restart your homebase

Thanks for the quick response! Rebooting didn’t have any effect on the ability to snooze a device unfortunately.

@trietsch then i have to dive into this to check whats wrong. This worked before so strange it stopped working suddenly.

Maybe try Homey restart in the meantime. I’ll probably check this tomorrow

Okay seems like a reboot of Homey did the trick. Strange, all other triggers / actions did work successfully, only this action didn’t work. Well, works now, thanks Martijn!

1 Like

@trietsch strange , but looks to me its related to recent patches
Hopefully it stays like this

1 Like