[APP][Pro] Eufy Security

The one thing I did not do is restart my Homebase and it fixed it. Thanks! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yes, with a flow just saying, if motion is triggered then send push via homey works, homey sends a push that is accurate. In a flow when Yale is the trigger it doesn’t work - I get the image from the event before.

tis 31 okt. 2023 kl. 17:52 skrev Martijn Poppen via Homey Community Forum <notifications@athom.discoursemail.com>:

@spelevinken yep correct as Eufy only updates images when theres a event. As your Yale lock is not a Eufy event it wont update the image. Theres no way of getting snapshots

Hi almost every day I’m having restart the app as all cameras are showing an error, they are C24 solo outdoor cameras. Also when this happens the Eufy app disappears from the add device page.

I have a homey pro 2019 on 7.5.1 and in using app version 3.18.13

All help would be appreciated

@gy_1977 when that happens can you go to the app overview? My guess is that the app crashes

Also i would suggest to update your Homey to 10.0.2 :wink:

Hi @martijnpoppen

My bad I’m on 10.0.2, see below. Would the app be prone to crashing most days?

@gy_1977 probably your.homey is high on memory. As Eufy is a memory heavy app its also the one which would be closed first when your Homey is high on memory

1 Like

That seems exactly what it is. Thanks

1 Like

Thanks
So the correct flow including doorbell rang should be?

@spelevinken sharing my flow as inspiration :wink:

But keep in mind that a doorbell press doesn’t always include a image [APP][Pro] Eufy Security - #4 by martijnpoppen - Apps - Homey Community Forum Q3

I have found out that you get a picture when the doorbell button is pressed, if you set a delay on the card to 4 seconds.

@SunEast only when your doobell detects a person at the same time :slight_smile:

1 Like

I use “PiPup” which sends an image to the TV when someone presses the doorbell. If I don’t set a delay of 4 seconds, I only get the previous picture on the TV. This is regardless of whether there has been movement at the front. I have a dual battery doorbell.

I have problems with “a person has been identified”, then first comes a message about “unknown”, and after that comes the person’s name

1 Like

No sensor has been reported as open or closed for about 8 hours.

The notifications are active until 8 hours ago, is there a problem with the app?

@Aybee please check [APP][Pro] Eufy Security - #4 by martijnpoppen - Apps - Homey Community Forum Q1 first :slight_smile:

@suneast what notification type did you set in Eufy?
Include thumbnail is preferred

I have, nothing was changed until 8 hours ago.

After I restarted the app 4 times in Homey it worked again

Yes, include thumbnail

@SunEast can you send a report next time you have person detection?

How do I do that?